Upcoming 360 Games you're looking forward to?

gregjp48@e

WiiChat Member
Aug 11, 2007
My most wanted are:
Assassin's Creed (the free-roaming elements look amazing; I just hope Ubi doesn't screw up what they were working on)
HL2: Orange Box (didn't have a powerful enough gaming PC at the time)
and of course, Halo 3 (duh)

and I might get:
CoD 4: Modern Warfare (graphics, animation, and combat look awesome)
Mass Effect (WOW)
Splinter Cell: Convicion (not much seen about this game yet, but I'll probably be keeping an eye on it)

what about you?

EDIT: I'm watching the PAX demo of Assassin's Creed on Gametrailers and it looks absolutely amazing, both visually and conceptually. This game is going to be a must have for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
cod4
maybe assassins creed, with all that theyve shown its still going to be a huge hit or huge miss, the concept they are trying to do can easily fail (but i applaud them for trying no matter how it turns out)
already got me bioshock
maybe halo 3, idk, if i did buy it itd be just because all my friends are so hyped up for it.
HL2 oj box looks awesome, but i probably wont buy, but i say its the best deal you could get yet in gaming history.

I completely agree about Assassin's Creed.

How's bioshock?
I watched the GT video review and am trying to download the demo, but XBL is too 'effin slow.
What's your take?

gregjp48 said:
I completely agree about Assassin's Creed.

How's bioshock?
I watched the GT video review and am trying to download the demo, but XBL is too 'effin slow.
What's your take?
awesome, epic, amazing.
i purchased it but there are people who say they wished they would have rented it. but when theres a great game i love to play it over every so often so i bought it. its a single player experience you wont ever forget.

Sovieto said:
awesome, epic, amazing.
i purchased it but there are people who say they wished they would have rented it. but when theres a great game i love to play it over every so often so i bought it. its a single player experience you wont ever forget.
I may rent it/ play the demo first myself, as I'm a bit wary of the whole 'choose you own path' thing, so I have to make sure it's my cup of tea before I plop down 60 dollars.

steelersfatboy said:
XBOX360 sucks!! halo 3 is the owrst game ever created! SPAM SPAM SPAM

there are no mods on!! hahahahahahaha!
dosent mean they wont be on, youre inmature and you just think the 360 sucks because you cant afford one which is the case most of the time. ill personally make sure youre banned though because little do you know mods can get on.

steelersfatboy said:
XBOX360 sucks!! halo 3 is the owrst game ever created! SPAM SPAM SPAM

there are no mods on!! hahahahahahaha!

Very mature *applause*.
I can't wait to pick up a Wii, which I should be able to do (finally) in a day or two. The Wii and 360 complement each other, each having what the other lacks. I love nintendo's 1st party games and the innovative controls, but the Wii's graphics, well... suck. So by having both I can have the best of both worlds. Just because you can't afford to, doesn't mean you have to go and flame other people's threads.

Oh and by the way, even if there's no mods on now, they will be eventually.
Duh.
I'm with Sovieto. You should be banned.

gregjp48 said:
Very mature *applause*.
I can't wait to pick up a Wii, which I should be able to do (finally) in a day or two. The Wii and 360 complement each other, each having what the other lacks. I love nintendo's 1st party games and the innovative controls, but the Wii's graphics, well... suck. So by having both I can have the best of both worlds. Just because you can't afford to, doesn't mean you have to go and flame other people's threads.

Oh and by the way, even if there's no mods on now, they will be eventually.
Duh.
I'm with Sovieto. You should be banned.

I have the Wii and 360 and I agree with you 100%. They are totally different experiences. XBOX has a much better online experience plus the HD. The Wii totally immerses you with the controllers and is a blast when friends come over.

thanks for the recognition 330cic. Although I don't game online, the HD graphics are what pulled me in to the 360, as the PS3 was going to be much too expensive (and it turned out to be so). The xbox and wii are in completely different, yet overlapping markets, and I think that's what makes them go hand in hand so well.

ok lets not let this thread go off topic because of a troller.
Anyone else looking forward to some 360 games?

gregjp48 said:
Anyone else looking forward to some 360 games?
Halo 3....hoping that it is more like the original than the sequel.

assassins creed....hoping they sort out the framerate.

PGR4.....looking very nice indeed especially with the weather effects and
the inclusion of bikes.

PES2008.....hopefully this will offer the customisation that PES6 didn't.
i still play PES5 (patched) on the original xbox as it offers (imo) a better
experience than PES6.

plus no doubt countless others!!

FR3344LL said:
Halo 3....hoping that it is more like the original than the sequel.

assassins creed....hoping they sort out the framerate.

PGR4.....looking very nice indeed especially with the weather effects and
the inclusion of bikes.

PES2008.....hopefully this will offer the customisation that PES6 didn't.
i still play PES5 (patched) on the original xbox as it offers (imo) a better
experience than PES6.

plus no doubt countless others!!

I love racing games, but everytime I play one I want to buy the racing wheel, and then I'd only be able to get the one game due to my budget. PGR4 looks awesome though!

I didn't known that Assassin's Creed had framerate problems, but I did see a lot of stuff happen that the demo people didn't want to happen, like glitches, or random jumping into/onto stuff they didn't want to. This could hint the controls need work, but I hope for the best.

Gay Farts said:
nener nener weaner
OMG...you're the funniest ever.

my sides are splitting / i'm pissing myself laughing [delete as applicable]

do us a favour.....kcuf ffo

Back