Video game graphics

graphics are fine, but once your overal the wow! factor when u first start the game, its the gameplay that stops u trading it bak in

graphics are fine, but once your overal the wow! factor when u first start the game, its the gameplay that stops u trading it back in

definately, but its when both come together just right that makes the best gaming experience.

lets be honest, take final fantasy for example, say square comes up with the best story ever told and puts it onto every next gen system, everything about the game is perfect except they cut the graphics budget so the characters look even worse than ff7, most people wouldn't give the game a chance.

the great thing about great games is they combine both graphics and gameplay, (staying on the ff example) around every major turning point there is a cutscene that is typically jaw-dropping beautiful and each place you explore gets a bit more over-the-top with detail, this doesn't sell the game by itself but it helps back up the great story and gameplay of the series

anyway, what a ramble, bet you guys can't tell which series i'm a fan of....

The graphics are so-so in my opinion. They don't seem that much advanced from the GameCube but then again, that is what they said it would be like.

I wouldn't worry about the graphics.
The games will be great.
They will be a lot better then the Game Cube.
Some say that it will be a weaker version of the 360 or close to it.

can anybody give me the graphics of wii ps3 and 360 in numbers

not at this time, nintendo is keeping their final numbers to themselves, most likely bc they aren't 100% sure since the demos at e3 were mocked up devkits inside gamecube housings

the graphics will definetly be more powerfull than the cube, and a lot more succesful

i don't think i need numbers anymore, just found these new pics in the gallery, the style is that of all the other e3 gameplay commercials so i'm thinking it may be real-time (i really hope they didn't render a fmv and have someone match what the character is doing....that would be upsetting)

anywho, here is the live person, excuse the effects in the picture it is a promo after all:
sadness02.jpg

and the game:
sadness01.jpg

looks almost life-like to me (i think the absense of color helps a lot) so i'm pretty hopeful for the graphics now

I thought this was fmv?!?!?

Could it be real time graphics...?

i honestly don't know, i was assuming it was a commercial in the same style as the e3 demo vids in that the person was playing the game. i could be wrong (and probably am :(), but i hope not

the graphics arent that great ...sorry .except red steel .that looks really nice but it doesnt come down to graphics ...like maybe a kill bill game with bloodrayne 2 o resident evil 4 graphics will sell more than all of ps3 games.

Link of Arc said:
One of my greatest concerns is if the wii games will feature next gen games with awsome graphics and gameplay. But the wii games look very similar to the gamecube. Do you think they'll be much more advanced than the gamecube or similar or weaker?

Graphics don't worry me much, but I'm sure they'll at least be better than the GC's. No worries there, though. Have you seen RE4? Awesome. If Wii can pull of graphics like those for every game, I'll be fine.

i dont understand why Nintendo wouldnt even try to upgrade its graphics power closer to the competition. they can afford to sell it alot cheaper now but even then, its not going to be that much cheaper than xbox core.
The graphics dont look at all amazing, theyre very like Gamecube and was pretty disappointed. Zelda looks great and so does Mario, but maybe with stronger graphics they could have been alot better.

For gameplay as well, Wii games look a bit interesting, but i got alot more excited about Gears Of War(xbox) and Assassins Creed(ps3) than i did anything coming on Wii and probly anything that ever came out on GCN.
ive only ever had Nintendo but im seriously thinking of an xbox and ps3.
Only when its cheap enough though :p

Back