Walking through walls?

trollface

WiiChat Member
Apr 5, 2011
co
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Ever seen it?

Last night some douchstick turned and ran straight through a wall to avoid my fire. He kept killing me out of no where and also had proxies at level 40. Cant remember his tag.

Wow, now that's serious hacking. It's mind-blowing to see how far people will go and how many rules they'll break to win because they can't win any other way...

Wow, now that's serious hacking. It's mind-blowing to see how far people will go and how many rules they'll break to win because they can't win any other way...

Amen to that :thumbsup:! It is surprising the hacks that people are coming up with these days, especially for the PSP (every game is hacks, even the single player), I have played so many games that have had hackers but if your pro enough you can kill them. I'm a former pro SWRS (star wars renegade squadron) player as well as SWES (star wars elite squadron), MOHH1 and 2 (Medal of honor heroes 1 and 2) and FTB 3 (Fire Team Bravo 3, best FPS PSP game EVEEER). Had tons of fun playing them all but damn where there alot of hacks, I've seen about 500 hacks out of all these game, but the SWRS (Best star wars game EVER, better then battlefront 2) ones are so cool and legit but if your a new player you will get SMOKED online. But as for the subject, I am ABSOLUTELY not surprised this game is just being hacked the crap out of, even though its pretty rare you come across them anyway XD.

Ha,that nothing compared to a video i've seen on youtube,
A ROCKET LAUNCHER GUY WITH AUTAMATIC FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Imagine that with going through walls!!!
And no it wasnt a guy with greinedars!!!THEY WERE REALLY FLYING!!!

But it's funny if you think about it...

"Hey guys, guess what I just hacked?!?"
"What? PC game? Xbox? PS3?"
"Nope! A Wii!!!!"

-_-...

@Saamy

I so that on youtube just now, pretty cool but he had some really bad aim >.>.

@Epsil0n

LOL...your absolutely right. Who needs to hack a game system whos first game is wii sports. I bet you they have hacks for wii sport too, that would be F***en hilarious XD.

Ever seen it?

Last night some douchstick turned and ran straight through a wall to avoid my fire. He kept killing me out of no where and also had proxies at level 40. Cant remember his tag.

Hacking. :p

Walk Through Walls by ZiT
285F71C2 DFFF2000
C213CBD4 00000002
3D804000 919D0F64
C37D0F64 00000000
E0000000 80008000
2A5F71C2 DFFF2000
0413CBD4 C37D0F64
044B23F0 88860000
E0000000 80008000

@Saamy

@Epsil0n

LOL...your absolutely right. Who needs to hack a game system whos first game is wii sports. I bet you they have hacks for wii sport too, that would be F***en hilarious XD.

Yes. There are hacks for wii sports. lol

it wouldnt surprise me cause there are so many hackers these days cause i played many games that i come upon hackers these days but i fear the f2p are getting the worst hacks cause i loved to play combat arms and s4 league but most of the times you see someone with unlimited grenades, oh terrible but the annoying one so far is probably the shooting through wall hack, i was gonna say the speed hack or invisible but the wall hack is just so annoying.

it wouldnt surprise me cause there are so many hackers these days cause i played many games that i come upon hackers these days but i fear the f2p are getting the worst hacks cause i loved to play combat arms and s4 league but most of the times you see someone with unlimited grenades, oh terrible but the annoying one so far is probably the shooting through wall hack, i was gonna say the speed hack or invisible but the wall hack is just so annoying.

Combat arms FTW....until hacks :p, surprisingly I don't come across hackers that much; but you do come across a lot of noobs that are like, "You hacks Noob, Kick him!" after they get shot by you if your a low level. LOL that is why I don't play much anymore. In fact I went on the other day and went into a snow valley game. shot one guy who I guess happened to be an elite mod. I got KICKED, I laughed and turned off my computer and walked away to get some fruit punch. It made me remember why I stopped playing in the first place XD. LOL

Combat arms FTW....until hacks :p, surprisingly I don't come across hackers that much; but you do come across a lot of noobs that are like, "You hacks Noob, Kick him!" after they get shot by you if your a low level. LOL that is why I don't play much anymore. In fact I went on the other day and went into a snow valley game. shot one guy who I guess happened to be an elite mod. I got KICKED, I laughed and turned off my computer and walked away to get some fruit punch. It made me remember why I stopped playing in the first place XD. LOL

same thing happened to me while i was doing spy hunt the mod kicked me because he thought i was speed hacking even though you become more powerful and be faster when you get the intels, its weird how they dont say nothin when your on fireteam and doing the cabin one, i switched to A.V.A less hackers there and less annoying, im surprised i still havent found anyone hacking at A.V.A, but i probably will. Oh boy here comes the hack of the day.

same thing happened to me while i was doing spy hunt the mod kicked me because he thought i was speed hacking even though you become more powerful and be faster when you get the intels, its weird how they dont say nothin when your on fireteam and doing the cabin one, i switched to A.V.A less hackers there and less annoying, im surprised i still havent found anyone hacking at A.V.A, but i probably will. Oh boy here comes the hack of the day.

I know what you mean. I was thinking about join A.V.A , still not sure though :p

I know what you mean. I was thinking about join A.V.A , still not sure though :p

Well the download takes a while 5 gigs it has, there arent as many weapons as CA but the site does has its monthly update theres also the new mode infection similar to quarantine mode but much infection is easier to kill zombies. The zombies respawn and ofcourse there will be co op mission like prison mode where you survive against prison mates with shovels and axes lol. But its still up to you if you want to play it. I would recomend it the only thing i will miss in CA is spy hunt xD, Gotta love that gattling gun with rpg and flame thrower.

The Conduit.....one reason i stopped playing it.

Back