Warning: New Character Idea is approaching!

sovieto why are you faking a band it says bannded up there under your name
are you doing this so you wont be band :nono:

bw! said:
sovieto why are you faking a band it says bannded up there under your name
are you doing this so you wont be band :nono:

nub :rolleyes:
Also its spelled banned ya bleedin' nub! :lol:

Why the animal crossing guy... WTF!!

hey im back. I wasn't on for a few days and now this post reached 4 pages. Wiiman and that other guys were fighting so please no fighting here, take it to pms. Anyways, What I also thought is that the animal crossing guys and girl should be customizable, when you collect coins in the game, you could by stuff from a shop or something and by different clothing items for the animal crossing boy and girl or just any character.

hmmm.... Very good thought out... but u do know they wouldnt use him, his reputation is too thrown up to kill people in a game... another good attack would b like the Pitfall and just burry them, then they have to pess A alot to get out and they get damage

Just a thought

That would be pretty sweet. Put those coins to better use than just a random lottery machine. You could buy different costumes for characters you prefer.

MikemasterM1 said:
hey im back. I wasn't on for a few days and now this post reached 4 pages. Wiiman and that other guys were fighting so please no fighting here, take it to pms. Anyways, What I also thought is that the animal crossing guys and girl should be customizable, when you collect coins in the game, you could by stuff from a shop or something and by different clothing items for the animal crossing boy and girl or just any character.
srry :p

Back