Possibility of Animal Crossing Chracter as a download?

I think I would rather have more characters. As long as they weren't clones. I loved Melee because every character, with the exception of the clones, felt like you were playing a new game.

Yeah I agree Captain Falcon was a jerk for copying Ganondorf's moves

That steal was definitely the other way around. Ganondorf ripped off Captain Falcon.

Still they should have gotten rid of Falcon, I mean he wasn't all that strong or fast

He was talking about,
Sonic at the end of Sub-Space Emissary.

The character data you guys are talking about is just left over residue from programing.

Subarnu said:
Still they should have gotten rid of Falcon, I mean he wasn't all that strong or fast

That's like saying,
"Still they should have gotten rid of Mario, I mean he wasn't all that strong or fast"

Any character can be amazing if you learn how to play with them. My friend plays Captain Falcon all the time and that critical knee is still KO'ing me.

voice chat won't happen, because of idiots like some of you who trash talk. nintendo wants to protect the younger gamers from being cursed at all the time. thats why friend codes were made. you can only contact people you know, which prevents kid being cursed of by adults. or being forced to release their whereabouts and get raped. downloadable characters and modes will be available, because maps are already able to download, so most likely, characters and modes being downloaded will happen over voice chat.

MikemasterM1 said:
voice chat won't happen, because of idiots like some of you who trash talk. nintendo wants to protect the younger gamers from being cursed at all the time. thats why friend codes were made. you can only contact people you know, which prevents kid being cursed of by adults. or being forced to release their whereabouts and get raped. downloadable characters and modes will be available, because maps are already able to download, so most likely, characters and modes being downloaded will happen over voice chat.
i'm not sure about modes but yes to everything else

MikemasterM1 said:
...FORCED to reveal their whereabouts?
"Tell me where you live, kid, or I'll use Captain Falcon to K.O your Lucas!"

no, some kids are real stupid. say the adult goes "kid, i will kill your whole entire family if you don't tell me where you live" or "i have super smash bros. 4, and i'll give it to, but i need to know where you live" kids don't know any better and will probably tell. thats how they are forced. their curiousity will do them in.

[QUOTE/] That's like saying,
"Still they should have gotten rid of Mario, I mean he wasn't all that strong or fast"[/FONT][/QUOTE]

No, you cant use Mario as an example. What are Nintendos biggest sellers? The Mario series and the Legend of Zelda Series. You need a lot of characters from both of those series to please the massive audience who love Mario... Here is an example: Mario, Peach, Bowser, Yoshi, Luigi, DK, even Dr Mario were all created from the Mario Series. What I am getting at is since Legend of Zelda is Nintendos second biggest money maker, they need lots of Zelda characters... (i.e. Link, Zelda) but since Zelda doesnt have many characters Nintendo had to think of something. Hence Ganondorf (which is smart since he is one of the Triforce holders), Young Link even Sheik.

Nintendo could have easily done without Captain Falcon, I mean if you look at the percentage of Gamers who have heard of the Captain Falcon series and the Zelda Series. You will see that more people know who Ganondorf is than the villain in Captain Falcon.

Still. A large (large) number of people used (and still do) the captain in Melee. If he was removed just because he's one of the strongest and fastest characters in the game, than people would be ticked.

I mean, you didn't give any good reason as to why he should be removed, especially since he was a high-tier.

If Nintendo was going to remove the clones then they should get rid of Captain Falcon for the reasons I stated above

no, they would've got rid of ganondorf (no offense) he was a complete copy of captain falcon, but slower and stronger. back on topic - i think it will be possible for downloadable characters, it will promote nintendo's online way more and bring more attention to nintendo.

Back