Warning, Super paper mario causing first brick in wii's history

AndiOne said:
Well this sucks.

I have thought of install an WiiKey in my Wii, so i can import NTSC games to my PAL-console. Cause the most PAL games release is like 6months after NTSC release and that SUCKS! That plus the NTSC games are much cheaper than the PAL games. Atleast in Sweden.

why cant people be legit. Its a shame tho that 30 pound just gone to waste for someone lol. I need 2 tell my friend before he downloads this game

basshero said:
I still wait for someone who can fix this problem.
Most likely your gonna wait forever since they haven't been able to dump the firmware for the Wii.

defrb said:
Can nintendo fix bricked wii's themself, or do they send a new one?

I don't even think nintendo would fix it or give you a new one since mostly all consoles get bricked by doing something the company is against (eg modchips.)

Retman said:
I don't even think nintendo would fix it or give you a new one since mostly all consoles get bricked by doing something the company is against (eg modchips.)

Besides that, it's an interesting question. Because if Nintendo would be able to do it.. someone else should be able to do it aswell :) (might take a looot of work, but hopefully someone will figure it out someday...)

PmanNL said:
Because my home regularly switches between Canada and the Netherlands. I wanted to be able to buy my games in Toronto aswell, so I decided to mod it now so I wouldn't have to buy another Wii...
I've done this before with my Xbox (v1.0)

Well, guess I might need to buy another Wii now anyway and I'll still not be able to play NTSC games... Maybe I'll just sell my PAL games now and get a new NTSC Wii from BestBuy.
good luck finding a wii :crazy:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay I'll compose myself...............................

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait and buy the game. Its shitty someone across the Atlantic has to wait a couple of months until they get a release but thats no reason ot brick your system.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

Last edited:
Shadowpunk said:
LMFAO!!!!!!:sad: that was hilarious:thumbsup:

I second that statement. For anyone wondering Nintendo will NOT fix bricked Wii's because you invalidated your own warrenty. Again....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

...You got owned, owned, owned, owned....

haha, I love that site. I did it to my friend too!

Friends.name.justgotowned.com lawl

His name is private... no stealing... lol

Back