Did you know that all polar bears are left-handed?
Did you know that the first Coca-Cola was green?
Want to learn more cool,weird, and interesting facts? Weird Facts
I know this sounds like an advertisement, lol :lol:
These are the most interesting to me :ihih: :ihih: :yesnod: :yesnod:
· Venus is the only planet that rotates clockwise.
· The Mona Lisa has no eyebrows. It was the fashion in Renaissance Florence to shave them off.
· Walt Disney was afraid of mice.
· The inventor of the flushing toilet was Thomas Crapper.
· The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.
· The average chocolate bar has 8 insect legs in it.
· Right-handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left-handed people do.
· Its impossible to smoke oneself to death with weed. You won\'t be able to retain enough motor control and consciousness to do so after such a large amount.
· The total combined weight of the worlds ant population is heavier than the weight of the human population.
· The average American consumes 1.2 pounds of spider eggs a year and eat 2.5 pounds of insect parts a year.
· There is a rare condition called Exploding Head Syndrome which you have probably never heard of.
· The largest living thing on the face of the Earth is a mushroom underground in Oregon, it measures three and a half miles in diameter.
· Honey is the only food that does not spoil. Honey found in the tombs of Egyptian pharaohs has been tasted by archaeologists and found edible.
· There was once a town in West Virginia called "6."
· Napoleon made his battle plans in a sandbox.
· Nondairy creamer is flammable.
· Naturalists use marshmallows to lure alligators out of swamps.
· The ampersand (&) was once a letter of the English alphabet.
· Coca-Cola was originally green.
· The youngest Pope was 11 years old.
· The citrus soda 7-UP was created in 1929; '7' was selected because the original containers were 7 ounces. 'UP' indicated the direction of the bubbles
· Because radio waves travel at 186,000 miles per second and sound waves saunter at 700 miles per hour, a broadcast voice can be heard sooner 13,000 miles away than it can be heard at the back of the room in which it originated
· Mosquito repellents don't repel. They hide you. The spray blocks the mosquito's sensors so they don't know your there
· One million Americans, about 3,000 each day, take up smoking each year. Most of them are children.
· In 1933, Mickey Mouse, an animated cartoon character, received 800,000 fan letters.
· If you attempted to count to stars in a galaxy at a rate of one every second it would take around 3,000 years to count them all.
• A lion's roar can be heard from five miles away.
• Snails can sleep for 3 years without eating.
• Termites eat wood twice as fast when listening to heavy metal music.
•Dolphins don't automatically breath; they have to tell themselves to do it.
•If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.(Hardly seems worth it.)
• The flea can jump 350 times its body length. For a human, that would be equivalent to jumping the length of a football field.
•Butterflies taste with their feet.
•The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.
Heres some for music lovers
and fans of Urban/slipknot/modern pop
Moter head where gona be called Bastard but if they where called that thed of never been on tv so they named then selves after there first song