Well I am back!

Monsteroids said:
Sorry its taking so long I didn't have the right brush.
Oh, I notice you have a sig now. Would you still like me to continue this one?
Sorry for not having a reply earlier but i was busy and pleas do continue the one you are making....This current one is one i have had for a wile in another form (you like it? )

Daniel92 said:
Sorry for not having a reply earlier but i was busy and pleas do continue the one you are making....This current one is one i have had for a wile in another form (you like it? )

Ya its cool!

I had to study for a test tomorrow but I'm almost done so just tell me what kind of font you want. I'll post the default up and then you can say what you like and what more should be added. It didn't take that long its just that I have an annoying life! What should I change and stuff. Thanks for having me do this for you, I like request. It's a bit simple so you can take it as is or tell me what else to do.

BE WARDED (damn dyslexia)

This site isnt as good as it was prewii

To many noob topics

Darkprinny said:
BE WARDED (damn dyslexia)

This site isnt as good as it was prewii

To many noob topics

Like what?
I feel oddly compelled to ask: can I add you(wii)?

oh and Daniel92 here tell me what else to do.
Link.png

Link2.png

If you don't like these then I can do something else.

Last edited:
Monsteroids said:
Like what?
I feel oddly compelled to ask: can I add you(wii)?

oh and Daniel92 here tell me what else to do.
Link.png

Link2.png

If you don't like these then I can do something else.
U se the first one and addd some border please :wink:

I just came back from school and have to study now, sorry. I'm gonna get this done though.

Heeey welcome back dude :] don't know ya but still :D you're still a vet :] also expect much more noob rush soon, as soon as online games come, there will be so many people asking for friend codes and such - I can already see it happening.

If you ever want to use it, here:

Want something more to it? I probably can do it My spare time is usually from Canada3:30 PM to 5:00PM UK 11:30PM-1:00AM New York 6:30-8:00.

Link4.png

Link3.png

Sorry I took 10 years.

Back