What 360 D0 You Have?

Ill see your newer branded with a crappy game type and rase you a.....
4/5 year old one that has no RROD
THATS RARE!

a used arcade with an separate used hard drive [20gig]. might have saved a little but i'll be bit in the ass when the drive fills up and i want a wireless adapter. oh well...

@Skidmarx, It pisses me off that M$ doesn't reduce the price on any of their obselete designed hardware. Still $129.99 for 250GB HDD Old Design, and $99.99 for N Network Adapter for the older models.

I also have a Xbox 360 slim Halo Reach limited edition with 250gb disc. :) beautiful console.

Now im about to get a PS3 fat 160 GB with two dualshock 3 controllers and Killzone 2 :D

and i have my standard white Wii which is beautiful as hell :) :lovewii:

Just a standard elite I've had for a couple of years. Had three before that though, all failed with the RROD. Awful manufacturing.

I got an rarer 360. So secretive that they changed the name to Wii just to keep others from finding out about it.

i have 1 arcade xbox (just now RROD) :(
2 pro xbox (1 RROD 1 is now a backup)
and a loverly 250GB black slim (from launch day :))
and a 4gb black slim (cause iw anted kinect with it and it was a better deal with console Also the 4gb is internal so i use my 250GB hardrive in it for 254GB of memory and also the 4gb are matt black not shiny and i think it looks nicer.

i have a white wii from launch. then got a black wii to match my xbox and my PS3 slim 250GB

now i could also list all my other consoles and handhelds but i dont wanna write and essay so i wont.

TOP THAT

THE TITLE .
I Have A Limited HALO REACH 360(SLIM).
TOP THAT
I Can.As part of Red vs Blue charity auctions, autographed by entire Bungie team, with copy of Crackdown.Only One Known To Exist
x360halo3charity.png

Last edited:
We currently have:
360 Pro 60GB
360 Arcade
360 Arcade
360 Elite
360s Arcade

What is the most amazing thing is that they all work too, with not a red ring in sight!

Standard Jasper Elite. RROD's once, warranty was there to save me.

... I sure as hell ain't gettin' a 720 though, or whatever in san-hell they'll call the next one.

We currently have:
360 Pro 60GB
360 Arcade
360 Arcade
360 Elite
360s Arcade

What is the most amazing thing is that they all work too, with not a red ring in sight!

... I'm utterly confused as to whether I should be envious of you having five expensive consoles, or flame you for having FIVE 360s...

Back