What anime are you watching at the moment?

naa all of those except the furry tht would be awsome

hey u know ghost in the shell had a game it was well good

I'd prefer if Battle Royale stayed a film, the 1st one I really enjoyed.

Also, I watched Appleseed OVA last night. Seems like the poor man's Ghost in the Shell, but it was decent.

I've had that on DVD for months now... but I still have never watched it. I should put it in later today now that I remember, I agree with Prinny about the CGI versions.

I'd prefer if Battle Royale stayed a film, the 1st one I really enjoyed.
So have you had the misfortune to see the second one?

I've had that on DVD for months now... but I still have never watched it. I should put it in later today now that I remember, I agree with Prinny about the CGI versions.
Very well, I might give them a watch sometime.

By the way, does anyone know any other good anime that are like GitS and Appleseed?

Try Dominion tank police not the same thing but good fun
I prefer "The new Dominion Tank police" but thats a follow on
whats not to love about a lead female thats bossy and thats driveing a tank blowing stuff up
John Woo really helps make Dues Ex Machinas action bits look good but to stream watch them would spoil how good they look

Last edited:
Ergo proxy.

I've got to say I'm loving the animationsssss~

So have you had the misfortune to see the second one?

Unfortunately. Though I have to admit, the beginning of the movie was pretty good up until the Private Ryan scene finished... then I got tired of watching it.

By the way, does anyone know any other good anime that are like GitS and Appleseed?

Battle Angel Alita, Ergo Proxy, Black Magic M-66, Armitage III, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Genocyber.

There's alot more, but those are the only ones I liked alot so far.

John Woo really helps make Dues Ex Machinas action bits look good but to stream watch them would spoil how good they look

I totally agree.

Clannad after story has finished, except for one 'extra' episode. It was pretty sad, as expected, but Fuko's antics livened up the mood a bit at the end. The last couple of arc's of that show were just too sad... I feel like i've forfeited a great deal of my masculinity just watching it, but oh well. Watching School Days next... after finishing with FMA and Ippo

Thaat's what it was, I got it confused because of those giant mechas and it's hi-tech world.
If its set in the future theres bound to be hi-techy stuff

But Cyber punk stuff tends to be darker

Heres a suggestion for Napalm
Beck
Dont know if hes seen it

If its set in the future theres bound to be hi-techy stuff

But Cyber punk stuff tends to be darker

Heres a suggestion for Napalm
Beck
Dont know if hes seen it

Isn't Evangelion dark enough? :p

I've only seen the first few episodes of Beck (couple years back), but isn't it about a local rock band that's trying to make it big in Japan?

Back