What anime are you watching at the moment?

Damn this thread isnt as long anymore

Finished
Idolmaster - GOOD ENDING it raps every thing up
Ichigo Marshamrrow OVA (RAW) - Funny as heck

In prosess
Hajime no ippo session two episode three - **** **** **** **** AMAZING fight
Last excile - Quite good
Lupin III films - I recomend these films

Just finished watching Elfen Lied, Honey and Clover I & II, and FLCL.

I'm going to start watching Last Exile.

Damn this thread isnt as long anymore
All my posts are gone from it! Heck, the forum's gone back to the time before I even really got into anime.

Finished Dennou Coil at long last, not sure what to watch now. I suppose I could pick up Shigurui, but I'm in the mood for something funny as well.

Musashi Gundoh
It should be watched by everyone just for the sakes of art and lulz
All my posts are gone from it! Heck, the forum's gone back to the time before I even really got into anime.

Finished Dennou Coil at long last, not sure what to watch now. I suppose I could pick up Shigurui, but I'm in the mood for something funny as well.
Try Kannagi
Its funny but its at a pace thats easy to cope with

Shigurui is very slow (and after the first episode the art style gose down hill)

Heh... I don't dig deep enough. I guess I never want to though.
I just rewatch, rewatch, and rewatch. I must be a goldfish or something... Wait that didn't come out right.

Neon Genesis Evangelion, it must have scarred me or something because I feel I must rewatch it all of the time. Then again,
Asuka's mindrape, Shinji's whacking off to unconscious Asuka and then killing EVERYONE
eheh... yyeeeaaaahhhh.

*Yes I will spend my time in eternal hell for spoilering it to those who viewed this thread in the last 5 hours*

Space Runaway Ideon, hurray for
Kill 'em all
Tomino. Also watching Gundam UC, and Wing, mmmm terrorists.

Gundam SEED is still my favorite, dragged out redstring soap-operas are a guilty pleasure of mine. Destiny on the other hand, BURN IT pl0x!!! Hurray for thinly veiled anti-Americanism

Code Geass, but I stopped because everyone spoilered it. Might still watch just for the
tablerape. Poor Table-kun.

Death Note, I came back yet again. Better than Geass in some ways.

Witch Hunter Robin, mmm... sad.

Gurren Lagan and FLCL, **ed up dick jokes and or metaphors, me like.

Wolf's Rain, everyone seems to be an arse here, I like.

Tales of the Abyss, technology is bad mmkay, ah I want a Vesperia anime!

Serial Projects Lain, just... WOW!

Ranma, well DUH!

That's a lot. I really just left half of them for constant spoilering(yes I'm a hypocrite) came back and left(compare to rotting half-eaten sandwiches), but yes it's true I enjoy Gundam SEED. You can hit me. I don't mind.

BEWARE SPOILS ARE HUUUUGE!!!

Last edited:
Way to spoil the shocking moments of Eva, Monsteroids. Nice to see another fan of Lain and Wolf's Rain though.

I might give Kannagi a look, but I'm a little put off from magical girlfriend anime.

*headdesk* Dammit! Sorry for the spoilering. Although it has been around for years there are others viewing it for the fist time. I tend to forget that. I honestly think that show screwed me up for... yeaaaahhh... Not gonna make that mistake again.

Edited the post. I would like to at least limit casualties. *gets down on hands and knees* Sorry!

Last edited:
*headdesk* Dammit! Sorry for the spoilering. Although it has been around for years there are others viewing it for the fist time. I tend to forget that. I honestly think that show screwed me up for... yeaaaahhh... Not gonna make that mistake again.

Edited the post. I would like to at least limit casualties. *gets down on hands and knees* Sorry!
Be thankful I've already seen it.

Anyway, I've started on Last Exile. If Hayao Miyazaki ever made a series, I imagine it would probably be like this (it's a bit like Nausicaa, Laputa and Porco Rosso).

Ah... Thank goodness.

I've also been pacing around this "Axis Powers Hetalia". Sometimes absurdly offensive, always fun.

Forgot to say
Birdy Decode session 2
(when some fugger subs it)
I might give Kannagi a look, but I'm a little put off from magical girlfriend anime.
Nagi kinda reminds me of Kana (Minami ke)

Hajime no Ippo. It's great.

Gonna start watching Genocyber soon.

Last edited:
Back