What anime are you watching at the moment?

Ness

yo
Dec 17, 2006
melbourne
What anime are you watching at the moment and would you recomend it? I just started watching D-Gray man and Clannad. Only seen the first episode of each so wouldn't really recommend them yet..although, from what i seen, if you liked claymore then you'd probably like D-Gray man. So yeh, whats are youze watchin at the moment?

Currently watchin
One piece -Yes
Bamboo blade (Tama chans just goten more epic) - Yes
Minami-ke okawari - Yes but watch Minami-ke first
Shiguri - Not rly its a bit hardcore with its plot and violance
Ulysess 31 - No im kinda rememberin my childhood

Nodame Cantabile.

Nodame_Cantabile_1_cover.jpg

I recommend watching this one, I'm on episode 7 and each episode is more funnier than the last. I find it hilarious and more entertaining than Azumanga Daioh and Cromartie High. It's a comedic romance, but hangs more on the comedy side.

Plot: Megumi Noda, or “Nodame” is a piano student at Momogaoka College of Music. An extremely talented pianist who wants to be a kindergarten teacher, she prefers playing by ear rather than reading the music score. She is messy and disorganized, takes baths several days apart and loves to eat, sometimes stealing her friend’s lunchbox when it is filled with delicacies.

Shinichi Chiaki, is Momogaoka’s top student. Born into a musical family, he is talented in piano and violin and has secret ambitions to become a conductor. An arrogant multi-lingual perfectionist who once lived abroad in the music capitals of the world as a young boy, he feels mired in Japan because of a childhood phobia.

They meet by accident. Nodame quickly falls in love, but it takes much longer for Chiaki to even begin to appreciate Nodame’s unusual qualities. Their relationship causes them both to develop and grow. Because of Nodame, Chiaki got the opportunity to lead a student orchestra and begins to have a broader appreciation of people's musical abilities. Because of Chiaki, Nodame faces her fears and enters a piano competition. Opportunities open up as both begin taking risks, stretching themselves far more than they ever thought possible.

minami-ke okawari...what site you watching it on DP?
EDIT: dw i found it. Been waiting for a while to see wat this is like, watching now

Last edited:
Be warned the first ep has a bath house seen

Mako-chan <3

Just finished watching Devil May cry.And now onto to Get Backers.
<3's Ginji xDD

Finishing up Blood+ (Sub) here. God I love it when I show series to friends pre-us release, they don't like it, and all of a sudden its on US TV and their opinion changes. :lol: Told ya so! :cool:

nxcmp said:
Finishing up Blood+ (Sub) here. God I love it when I show series to friends pre-us release, they don't like it, and all of a sudden its on US TV and their opinion changes. :lol: Told ya so! :cool:
Maybe they cant speed read
Tis a skill I have unlocked

On to that Shiguri
I cant post any images of it
But lets say its VERY gory (In the first ep on guy reachis into his stoumace that was previously cut open in the suiside ritual and puts out his intestines)
Its very detailed (damn swords look real)(theres also moments when there in there stancies and it flashies there mustles kinda like a cut away)
Damn
Its not like the fightin sword based animes that every one knows
Its not very colorfull (theres a lot of white and red)
This is a bit to real

>.<;; same with my bro.told him to watch Bleach,and he was like "no,shut up,leave me alone you hoebag"
then few weeks later his friend said "yo man watch bleach"[notexactwords x3]
now he watches it every week and hes like "LOL!" And I'm like "bakayaro.".

Kaiji
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaiji_(manga)

It looks diffrent to most animes
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1312976gewnc9bC?confirmed=1
So far the plots quite good (Only seen one ep)
Jist of it
Main charicters got no job (Like me)
Hes in dept (Like I was)
Hes been offerd the chance to pay it all back by going on a gamblin boat but theres a twist

Sadly its one of those HD animes that this pile-o-junk PC cant handle

It might be worth lookin into for those after something diffrent

Dorkfish said:
Bible Black

Hey, didnt say it couldn't be h-anime
shock1te1.jpg

So you like girls withg a extra organ then ?

Back