What are you listening to??

No. The weabo sounding name almost made me ignore the post but I gave it a chance. I'm glad my assumptions were wrong. Also, we all have taste. It's just that some of us have more refined taste in said category.

No. The weabo sounding name almost made me ignore the post but I gave it a chance. I'm glad my assumptions were wrong.

Good on ya. This is precisely why the rare times I post in the thread, I leave a link. Ain't much that makes someone's day like discovering a new artist to listen to; or at least, that's how I certainly feel 'bout finding some grand new tunes.

Herd there new one yet?

Headlong flight? Yep, just yesterday... at first I didn´t know what to think... but then It grew a little on me. It seems a great retrospective "Some days were dark" "Some nights were bright" They got me with that two phrases alone, lol, Don´t seems too deep lyrically speaking, but. is what the song says to you individually after all, and is just a part of the epic journey this album is supposed to expose, of course, I don´t know much about music, rhythm, or composition, just know I love how RUSH puts all that together, they are always unique and authentic, don´t matter the era... >_<lml Long Live RUSH!!! :yesnod:

listening to:

Headlong Flight - RUSH

lol

Ill wait till the album is out to pass judgement.

Ill let the neighbours know when I get it.

People that dont like RUSH can bugger off.

Music of the universe

Back