what do u have on your strata?

Ethan 2000

WiiChat Member
Feb 18, 2011
canada
Hey, i was wondering what do u have on your strata. i have Strata with ACOG scope and i will put in reflex every once in a while but my main is ACOG scope. Its good if i have to stop and snipe and good for hip fire. i have HH and SS i know its kinda unnecessary but i like it it only takes maybe 10 bullets tops so around 3 4 or 5 bullets to kill someone. I've killed the hero with 3 shots before, not a head shot so what do u think?

Back when I used the Strata, I loved the Silencer. You're like an assassin, taking down people before they have time to react and without anyone knowing where you were when you did it.

Back when I used the Strata, I loved the Silencer. You're like an assassin, taking down people before they have time to react and without anyone knowing where you were when you did it.

ya good point i got tht loadout to but i dont use it a whole lot but its good.

IMO, it's sorta dumb to have an ACOG scope on a SMG. A SMG is a fast firing gun good for close range. The ACOG scope inhances zoom. I find it hard to use an acog scope for a close range gun. It just doesnt make sense. It might be a good loadout but it just is weird.

I still have 2 strata loadouts but my go to favorite is for sure STRATA/LASER/LF/BIO/REMOTES. The laser helps with hip fire aiming....especially with non wii mote users like myself.*

I picked up a silenced strata and OMG ITS SO MUCH FUN

IMO, it's sorta dumb to have an ACOG scope on a SMG. A SMG is a fast firing gun good for close range. The ACOG scope inhances zoom. I find it hard to use an acog scope for a close range gun. It just doesnt make sense. It might be a good loadout but it just is weird.

I agree. ACOG is not a good attachment for the Strata. However, the Strata has amzing long range capabilities, so it's great for close and long range stuff.

I use the silencer and HH always. The silencer does diminish its power a bit, but the HH helps bring it back up. And the silencer keeps you hidden. It's such an epic gun it doesn't need a scope.

I hav
strata
kunaru
hi cap mag
reactive armour
bio booster
acog scope.Reactive armour and bio booster makes me invincebal

Back