What do you guys think of this

yungblood6

Get Money Dummy
Sep 22, 2007
Kansas City
Wii Online Code
5134-2285-1457-3930
if this has been posted already sorry, but i was reading my Game Informer mag this month and i stumbled across an ad for some type of new cinema system called head play. I think playing the wii on this will create some interesting scenarios heres the link tell me what you think. http://www.headplay.com/ please check out the breath commercial thats on the web site i thought it was pretty funny.

Last edited:
its says it makes it 3d i just wish it was something you could get at a store or try some where before you fork over 500 bucks. but if it looks like it does in the vids than it might be worth it. Almost like having virtual reality. ohh and buy the way they do have youtube vids on it just type headplay in the search area.

yungblood6 said:
its says it makes it 3d i just wish it was something you could get at a store or try some where before you fork over 500 bucks. but if it looks like it does in the vids than it might be worth it. Almost like having virtual reality.
yeah you'd have to try it, i doubt its really a super quality image. . . might heart your eyes too.

ok i see what you are saying you strap it on your head like a virtual reality machine and it projects what every you have hooked up to the eye thing and projects it in 3d i still would need to see it in person before i would buy it though

Well I'm Happy, I'm now in Grade 8, The summer between Grade 10 and 11 I'm getting on a Program. I get to go around the neighbour hood with 8 friends and help people do stuff. 8 hours a day. 5 days a week. Best thing is you get half the time off cause of lack of work but u still get paid. So where am I going with this, You get paid 3 Grand. Thats right 3 Grand for a School Student. By then the Price will probley be 100 Dollars less and well. I'll be the first people in my Town (For Sure lolz) to have it. Seems like a log ways away. But seems like only yesterday I was running home from School to play Super Mario World and that was5 Years ago Lolz. Sorry if you found this post stupid

zurukea said:
Well I'm Happy, I'm now in Grade 8, The summer between Grade 10 and 11 I'm getting on a Program. I get to go around the neighbour hood with 8 friends and help people do stuff. 8 hours a day. 5 days a week. Best thing is you get half the time off cause of lack of work but u still get paid. So where am I going with this, You get paid 3 Grand. Thats right 3 Grand for a School Student. By then the Price will probley be 100 Dollars less and well. I'll be the first people in my Town (For Sure lolz) to have it. Seems like a log ways away. But seems like only yesterday I was running home from School to play Super Mario World and that was5 Years ago Lolz. Sorry if you found this post stupid

stupid? no way. that was the most interesting thing I read during the minute it took me to attempt to comprehend it.

Back