What do you want to name your kids?

Celeste

WiiChat Member
Jun 21, 2007
Wii Online Code
2937-4259-9208-4198
The topic says it all. Post your ideal names xD.

Boys
I'll let her go all out on this one. Riley, Reese, or Evan. Fine by me :)

Girls

Surely Anna
Mackenzy
Aleah
Alaynah

Or all of their alternate spellings.

Well if I had a girl I'd probably name her like "Sink" or "Vacuum" just to remind her that women belong either cleaning or cooking...

But, if I had a boy I'd probably go "Bulk" or "Skull." You know, something that screams "I'm complete and utter badass."

Or maybe Nic8...

Real Answer:

For a guy, I think I'd go Louis or Vince. Just sort of like those names..

For a girl, I'm not sure.. I'll think about it.. (Or let the woman decide)

if i get a daughter her name is going to be zelda, after the fictional princess that is named after scott fitzgerald's wife

as i enjoyed both the videogames, and the book the great gatsby

edit-wait there's something wrong with this post.
whoops lol

fix'd

Last edited:
Boys: Espen, Kjartan, Andreas, Jenson, Anders, Thore, Sebastian, Anderson

Girls: Mailen, Arabella, Ameerah, Sasha, Iselin

What is up with people in recent years naming their kids such... original names? What happened to just naming your kids Dave or Bill or something? It's just something odd I've noticed.

nic7 said:
What is up with people in recent years naming their kids such... original names? What happened to just naming your kids Dave or Bill or something? It's just something odd I've noticed.

It tends to go in phases - from more traditional names to more exotic and back. I think names should be from the family or variants of family names.

Here's some weird name synchronicity: my name (OK, initials) is actually JDT - the J and D both match the first names of the wifey's bro's - her parents are the same as my Dad's folks names - the older of the two brothers and I have the SAME birthday (His wife's is 2 days before us).

:D

Last edited:
nic7 said:

in my english class

3 ryans
2 jeffs
2 brents (me being one of them, and we have the same initials(b.j.b))

i want my kids to have unique names so that they don't run into these problems

Back