your users names why that name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gr33n

Falco Lombardi
Dec 19, 2006
Corrinea,Space
y did you chose your names or what do they mean?
i mean the really random ones like mine means

Sonic--Falco--Brawl--wii

i'm a huge sonic
Falcos my favorite nintendo character and my est character in ssbm
ding for the new game to come out
and of cours the 7 gen system

wat about your names?

My first name's Kareem, middle is Carver, and last is Blackman (yes I'm actually black lol): KCBlack. ;)

i chose lolz because its the greatest name ever. why is this on the gamecube board btw?

lolz said:
i chose lolz because its the greatest name ever. why is this on the gamecube board btw?

I think the "admins" just moved it. I just noticed that too! Weird organizational skills, huh?

It comes with the job....

"The term "loose cannon" has also been a label given to police officers prone to reckless or vigilante behavior. The 1971 film "Dirty Harry" is an iconic example of the "loose cannon cop" behavior, as the main character Harry Callahan often disregards rules and regulations in his pursuit of justice" <-- quoted from wikipedia.com

if anyone is familiar with the band 'coheed and cambria' you might know that the lead singer, claudio sanchez, wrote a comic series to go with the music called the 'bag on line adventures: the second stage turbine blade'

a character in those comics is known as jesse, the inferno.

jessetheinferno

my gamer tag / wii name is grailarbor because the grail arbor is a ship in the comic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back