Status
Not open for further replies.

adam1111

WiiChat Member
Sep 19, 2007
maryland
Wii Online Code
2102-9498-1680-7204
hey im a newbie and i saw a bunch of people asking for rep ... what does it mean? ( i know it means reputation but what does it mean on this site ... like what does it do 4 u?

it does absolutely nothing for you. and ppl that ask for it are newbies that wanna seem popular to everyone....... :)

they think that having a bigger bar means they will be popular, liked more, become a mod........etc.

whatever the reason is, they jus want it

rep is received and earned when your a good poster and help out around here.

Rep is short for reputation. It is a common part of most forums, that mean really nothing.

All your questions can be answered by taking clicking on the below link.

http://www.wiichat.com/site-feedback/23207-reputation-little-green-dots-faq.html

The link directs you to a thread regarding reputation and what it's for. Basically reputation is given to members who make good posts and or contribute to the threads and or the site. Reputation can be given by clicking on the green mushroom beside a users name. Finally reputation will be represented by the amount of green bars on the side of ones username. If you want to check how much rep you have received just click on user cp and on the front page it should list how much rep you've received along with comments you've received.

Note: Reputation has nothing to do with becoming a moderator.

Last edited:
Being a moderator should not point someone out as the best answer. Sometiems a moderator can have the worst answer, or worse, not know anything about a certain subject at all.

(yes i'm tired and randomly lashed out. I guess it's my previous moderator self talking xD)

D S said:
Being a moderator should not point someone out as the best answer. Sometiems a moderator can have the worst answer, or worse, not know anything about a certain subject at all.

(yes i'm tired and randomly lashed out. I guess it's my previous moderator self talking xD)
This mod right here, has been here longer than any of us....he knows what where, and how we should find it!!

Its best we listen to him, than disobey it..

"Besides, what Syntax said was the right answer."

Argument Closed

Agreed, I don't have all the answers. Also I never said anyone was wrong. One last note I would like to add is that join date means nothing to me. I prefer to judge members as equals.

You can click on the "User Cp" at the top nav(navigation) bar, and check by scrolling down.

yes, that member was a load of trouble I hear.

Syntax said:
I don't have all the answers
It doesnt hurt to listen right?

Syntax said:
Also I never said anyone was wrong.
True, but also nobody said they were right....just adding some flavor to it:lol:

Syntax said:
join date means nothing to me. I prefer to judge members as equals
I didnt mean it like that, i meant, that since you've been here longer...you would already know where most of the things is at....and since you know where most of things are at...then theres no reason to argue with you..
But your right, no ones always right, no doubt about that.....but there are times when a mod says something....THAT MOD IS RIGHT!

Im done with my RANT..

It doesnt hurt to listen right?

I always try to listen as to what other members here at Wii Chat have to say. As long as it isn't spam, flaming, trolling etc I'll usually take what other members have to say into consideration.

no ones always right, no doubt about that.....but there are times when a mod says something....THAT MOD IS RIGHT!

I'm going to avoid that at all costs. As I mentioned before we are all equal :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back