What DS do you have?

WiiMaster280

WiiChat Member
Dec 8, 2006
Well, what type of DS do you have. Mention what type of DS you have, why you got that type, and if you had any before that.

I had the original DS. I bought it the first day it came out I think. Well, maybe about a week ago my brother bought me the DS lite, Zelda Edition as an early Christmas present and I really enjoy it. The screens are much lighter and the handheld itself is much lighter and smaller.

i got the ds when it first came out. i wanted something to play on planes and what not since i travel so much. i ended up buying around 18 games for it. in august my friend sold me is psp for $40 dollars and i really haven't touched it much since. but now that i have a wii that takes up most of my time when i am home.

I have the DS Phat, I like it better than the Lite. It is more durable and It's the right weight. The only thing I like from Lite is the brighter screen

I bought the original DS when it came out in 2003 or whatever.
Just because it was sweet and I wanted it.
Then the PSP came out and I bought it, but didn't really play it that much until LocoRoco came out and Socom 2.
My friend bought the DS lite two summers ago, but something came up and he needed money so I bought it for 40 and sold my original DS for 80.

Bought the DS Lite when it came out and it was white one too... i also bought another DS Lite and its the zelda bundle one and the color is gold and has the triforce symbol on it too, looks pretty cool... now i got 2 DS Lites.

020287b.jpg

$149.99

DS phat forever. I hate the Lites, only thing going for them is the brightness. DS Phat is more durable, has better grip, better buttons and bigger speakers.

Have a pink lite with Zelda stickers. It is the most badass thing ever. I will get pics up when I can.

Oh, I have a Phat, too with a San Jose Sharks sticker on it. I don't like it cause it doesn't fit in my pocket that well and it looks like its from the 70's.

Lite is the best. I used to carry the Phat in my pocket too, but it made my pocket stick out. Now I keep the Lite in my pocket. It goes with me everywhere, like a set of keys.

Phat ftw!

I didn't see the point of buying a whole new DS, when mine has worked just fine.
And Why do I need a brighter screen even... And it looked liked a DS and an ipod didn't use protection:rolleyes:

But for some reason I am attracted to that hot tri-force lite.

In my house there are 5 DSlites.. .. .. 2 white, 1 black, one silver, one ex-white one now recased in red.

Went for the lite over the original for the same kind of reasons that people upgraded their GBA to GBA SP - screen brightness, portability, weight.

Got 2 lites
Onyx and Polar
Got 'em because I wanted 'em, not much else to it.

i got a DS phat for christmas the first year it was out and only got like 4 games for it then i traded it to a friend for a PS2... i know bad deal.... then i traded the same kid my laptop(not very nice one) for a PSP and a 17" lcd tv, then i wanted another DS so i go the Crimson/Black Lite and i love it way more than the original Phat because it can go anywhere in my pocket and is very bright, oh yea and 1 question. Why do you guys need more than 1 DS? like the guy above me.

I had a DS phat, got it when it came out. I've always been a Nintendo Fanboy.

I now have a white DS Lite, which I got over the summer, after trading in my old one, because I like the design better, and the brighter screens.

I just love Nintendo Games, in general.

I have a DS Phat but I'm getting a Lite 4 Christmas. I normally wouldn't bother but the bottom screen of my DS is a little scratched up and the battery is a bit worn down. I couldn't care less about the blindingly bright screens I just need a new DS and I like how sleek the DS Lite is.

The DS Lite is so bright though. . . I'll probably only use the 2 lowest settings. :lol:

Back