What games should i get for ds?

What types of games do you like? Otherwise I might be tempted to recommend Horsez and Superman Returns.

Animal Crossing, Pokemon, Cooking Mama(If you like minigames), Dragon Quest Monsters:Joker , Mario 64 ds, New Super Mario Bros. , Zelda:phantom Hourglass

Get something that will give you a challenge.... I'd suggest super mario64 DS. Kept me goin 4 ages. Loads of minigames, too. If you want a never ending game go to animal crossing. [MEDIA][/MEDIA]Just be set 4 a challenge! I own both of these games. Their BRILLIANT!

OR if you want a easy game go for nintendogs. Nevermind. The dogs can get annoying after a while.... no offence to users who like it, but... ugh sorry im new here
OLOGY SERIES IN LATE 08 YEAH!

Last edited:
Floppy dog don't double post. Please use the edit button at the bottom right corner of your post. Mario and luigi partners in time and pokemon diamond or pearl.

- Only if you like RPG

the simpsons game, funny stuff. Call of Duty 4 for a FPS (or metroid but good luck finding it because thats impossible), animal crossing is good, dementium:the ward, touch master for a relatively cheap/fun mini game collection.

I personally didnt think pokemon was that good, I dont really know why but it just... wasnt that good. Maybe the fact that its still incredibly easy. They put up too many trainers and if you battle most of them you'll be twenty levels ahead of the trainers in the next area and the trainers still use moves like 'growl' when you have 1 hp.

I did like Mario Kart for a little bit but it got to easy too fast.

Mario Kart DS
New Super Mario Bros
Diddy Kong Racing DS
Yoshi Island DS
Kirby Squeak Squad
Brain Age
Super Princess Peach
DK Jungle Climber
Diner Dash Sizzle and Serve
Pokemon Diamond and Pearl
Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon
Final Fantasy III *
Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time
Super Mario 64 DS
MySims
Animal Crossing: Wild World
Mario Party DS*

any from this list
everything else is yucky

*don't have

Last edited:
Zelda Phantom Hourglass for sure!!
super mario 64 ds
advance wars dual strike
and jam sessions is cool if you know all the chords and stuff, but not if you don't know anything about music

Ehh, dont get Super Mario64 if you've played the Nintendo 64 version.

New Super Mario Bros. was just really easy and short I don't really understand all the excitment this game got.

Final Fantasy III is really good though.

I'd give Dragon Quest Warrrior: Rocket Slime a go if I were you.

Also, Elite Beat Agents if you like rhythm games.

Custom Robo Arena is fun.

That's all I got for now.
If you wanna make yourself sound smarter, then I'd definately suggest My Word Coach.

Man. It makes anyone look like a moron.

Back