What gets people outta bed?

JAKE196 said:
BACON!

and eggs.
I would definately get up for bacon and eggs.

In fact I would do a lot of other things for Bacon and Eggs, but that's for another thread. (You dirty people! I know what you're thinking! :mad5: )

But seriously, whenever I go into town at a reasonable time, I usually end up buying a Bacon and Egg bap.

...I could never go veggie...

Marioman said:
My mom...I know it's sad isn't it...
Hey I'm with you on that one. If she didn't wake me up I wouldn't get up for uni every day. Cheers Mum :thumbsup:

I set my alarm clock to a heavy metal song on my iPod and turn it way up so when my alarm clock goes off the heavy metal song blasts and wakes me up in a jiffy. Scares the s**t outta me everyday though.

Lewi T said:
Hey I'm with you on that one. If she didn't wake me up I wouldn't get up for uni every day. Cheers Mum :thumbsup:
Lol the other day she was away for some buisness trip...guess who missed the bus that day :)

Frogger said:
You get the full £30 as well? =P
Nope I only used to get £20 :(

I get over £4000 a year though nowadays :smilewinkgrin:
I do have to pay some of it back however, with interest :sick:

You go to college at 17 in UK? You must start a year earlier than the Aussies. 18 for us aussies, or you drop out at 15/16...

It wouldn't be bad dropping outta school and working full time, aslong as you know wealthy employers.

Not very much these days.

It used to be smashbros.com
Then is was a person
And now its nothing.

I'd like to say that dedication to physical fitness gets me out of bed, but that would be a hardcore lie.

The intarwebz. Not much else. I just kind of stumble out of bed and open my laptop.
Oh, tacos, too. Who wouldn't wake up for tacos?!

Funny how no one has said, "the joy of life." That's what gets me outta bed. The feeling of being an individual in a world full of potential, the chance to meet new and exciting people each and every day, the fact that when I wake up I hear birds chirping and kids playing hackey sack in the street. Ahh, life is good.

Also txt messages and people requesting to talk on msn.

Back