what is noob and what is not noob

i'm saying like why can't people just be satisfy the way the game is set, it set that way for a reason and what you said about mw2 the acr with grenade launcher(not "noobtube") with akimbo raffica and/or AA-12 or replace that with one man army pro then danger close with commando pro that's a class i say it's unskillful but overall there will always be something in the game ya wont like the best thing to do is to deal with it.

they were put in the game to be used if you are good it does not matter what anyone is using you will still own. Stop complaining maybe you just need to get better.

they were put in the game to be used if you are good it does not matter what anyone is using you will still own. Stop complaining maybe you just need to get better.

My opinion shortened. :)

If only everyone'd enjoy online games like they should these days, via sense like the above. No point in playing a game if you don't enjoy it as much as you can. ♪

You call this alive? :lol: 'Bout as alive as a dead body shocked with electricity; barely moving but certainly not living.

So its like on life support!? O_O!! You know what Karp? I'm ready for a new Smash Bros game as well..and I want my dream roster to be made a reality!

:frown5::frown5::frown5::frown5::frown5::frown5:

guys stop arguing about a video game... its just a game. You dont have to pop a vein cuz of it. :wink:

Don't revive threads.

Particularly since quite a few people have said "it's just a game" and many variations thereof already. ¬_¬

Back