What is the talent you are most proud of?

Brawny said:
No wonder I'm friends with everyone!

No wonder I wasn't friends with you!

Anyway, drawing, I suppose. Though I do like to write, it's like being paid to insult things, but all the journalism courses suck though.

Skateboarding I guess... I'm better than my 19 year old friend andh e's been skating for longer than I have.
My improoving DM SA:MP skills.
My taste in music, all late 60's early 70's. Non of that mainstream overplayed crap.

My talent of never taking things seriously. It's a good thing when there's tragedy at my school.

Floydd said:
Skateboarding I guess... I'm better than my 19 year old friend andh e's been skating for longer than I have.
My improoving DM SA:MP skills.
My taste in music, all late 60's early 70's. Non of that mainstream overplayed crap.
Disco and 80's rock>All other music genres.

I think it's incredibly interesting that some people didn't just reply with a talent (per the topic), but had to qualify themselves vs. their friends (or in few cases ... "anybody").

[DT] said:
I think it's incredibly interesting that some people didn't just reply with a talent (per the topic), but had to qualify themselves vs. their friends (or in few cases ... "anybody").
now how would this thread be an exception for spamming? :lol::lol:

idjut said:
now how would this thread be an exception for spamming? :lol::lol:

I would hope that making observations that still relate to the topic isn't considered spamming.

It's slightly peripheral sure, but there are at least 5+ responses that aren't directly answering the topic question, but just making "small talk" about the other posts (comparing music genre's, discussing the value of talents, etc.).

Well, I suppose I'm somewhat musically inclined, and I like to write, and I suppose I do so fairly well...at the cost of possessing little mathematical/scientific knowledge/comprehension. You win some, you lose some, eh? :p

Back