What Pisses You Off?

or how about the people that say "I gotcha next time". Like when buying beer or weed. You know that the next time that person saying that has either beer or weed you will be the last to know, or else they will be no where to be found.

Last edited:
yeah dont really like people who do that. really hate friends on games that kill you for no reason even when they say dont kill them.

Yeah I hate that sh*t! or like when you are playing a co-op game and your friend is supposed to be on your side but instead has his own agenda. Like leaving you to go search on his own and then some monster or something kill's you because when he left to go searching the screen scrolled over and you couldn't see the monster that was coming and killed you. Knowing damn well that your friend was supposed to be searching WITH you and killing bad guys WITH you. It's a co-op game motherf%@ker!!

like in left for dead 2 with me. a hunter will be on me and my friends will be like five minuts ahead and wont even help then i die. or where there about to help and then they git attaked to. that really sucks in games. but gears of war is really fun.

Yeah that's the crap I mean! You understand exactly!

I hate it when I shovel my driveway in the winter (I live in Michigan) and just as I finish and go inside to relax, a big snow plow comes down the road and plows all the snow from the road into my driveway, which I just shoveled. Then I gotta go back outside into the cold to start all over again on the driveway.

Weed smokers.
Mostly the smell coming from them

Yeah that's the crap I mean! You understand exactly!

I hate it when I shovel my driveway in the winter (I live in Michigan) and just as I finish and go inside to relax, a big snow plow comes down the road and plows all the snow from the road into my driveway, which I just shoveled. Then I gotta go back outside into the cold to start all over again on the driveway.
yeah that really suck i shovel my drive way toin the winter(i live in INDIANA ) , but i also hate it when your done raking leaves then out of no where there's a big gust of wind and blows them all over the place and you have to start all over again.

Just post what pisses you off.

Going to school pisses me off DX
People who mess with my family including pets etc. people who abuse animals, children, and women. rapists, and other morons who commit serious crimes.

Back