What Should I Get: A Mac Mini or a PS3?

Lewi T

WiiChat Member
May 28, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Right, I currently have a Wii, and a family PC in the backroom, and I also have a HDTV in my bedroom...

Should I get a Mac mini for my room, or get a PS3?

I have a Mac mini, a DVI to HDMI adaptor, the Apple wireless Keyboard and Mighty Mouse, and Office for Mac priced up for £650. So should I go for this or get a PS3 and some games?

I would go for the mac mini just because its way sweeter and oh yea if paintballer thinks he knows alot about apple then he should go to youtube and type in thecreativeone suck it white boys!!!!

surfinrach90 said:
If you already got a mac mini then go for a PS3.. makes sense to me.
I don't have the Mac mini, I've got it priced up with them other things for £650.

Umm....
Depends...
Do you have a 360? xD
If not, GET ONE. Trust me, you wouldn't regret it. xD
PS3 isn't great at all, I had one. Sold it for a 360. So go with the Mac Mini, 'cause Macs are PWN. <3

Marioman said:
Umm? Shut up? And get the Mac... computer games rock man :)
.....BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH! xDDDDD
Oh, man, that post made no ****in' sense at all.
Computer games? On a MAC? BWAHA!
Macs can play almost NO games at all. Seriously. >.>
Though I'm still partial to Mac's and think they're better because I'm a console gamer.
MAC PLAYING GAMES. <--- Almost makes no sense. xP

Kumoriken said:
.....BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH! xDDDDD
Oh, man, that post made no ****in' sense at all.
Computer games? On a MAC? BWAHA!
Macs can play almost NO games at all. Seriously. >.>
Though I'm still partial to Mac's and think they're better because I'm a console gamer.
MAC PLAYING GAMES. <--- Almost makes no sense. xP
Mac's can play games, but playing games on mac mini's is tricky, with such a crappy graphics card.

Hardly any games work on a Mac. That wasn't an issue when I got my Mac though, because I don't play games on PCs either.

Back