What should I get?

Andre said:
Well man personally here's the way I see it, if you really want something different then get the Wii cuz I bought myself a Wii and really i love it it,and wouldnt trade it for anything else. The 360 Ima be honest i wanted that system for the longest time since it came out then i heard about the way and i mean its different cuz u gotta do all these actions while playing the game for example wii sports lol im standing on my bed swinging my wiimote...lol its a fun system man,with 360 u use a control and sit ion ur ass just playing like any other system its boring for more entertainment get the Wii trust me it's well wroth it and it's a great price as well,and Wii i read on a site i found it thru videogames.com that starting next year every month wii will be coming out with 10 games every single month so trust me man get wii and that new tony hawk game **** for the wii its amazing i havent played that game but **** i was watching ppl play it and its sick trust me you wont be dissapointed get wii man

Ever heard of punctutation?

If i read that aloud I would die from lack of oxygen.

Pecky said:
Wii has a huge potential, whereas Xbox 360 has probably already filled its potential fully.

I don't know about that. Gears of War is the first game to finally show what the 360 is capable of. I think it will just get better from here. I say go with the 360 first, then get a Wii whenever you can.

Ya, I think I might of made up my mind. But now I got to convince my brothers to get the 360 intsead of the Wii. :mad2:

But on the plus side I have a paper route so I'll be saving for the it.

Pecky said:
Ever heard of punctutation?

If i read that aloud I would die from lack of oxygen.

Don't educate me,chanes are am alot more educated than you. I am a paralegal so your not even in my league,I'm out of court,I do enough work don't open your UK trap about my skills,shut it.

ABC said:
I don't know about that. Gears of War is the first game to finally show what the 360 is capable of. I think it will just get better from here. I say go with the 360 first, then get a Wii whenever you can.

What I mean is, developers have a lot of scope for using the Wii controllers, but the xbox, having been out around a year, is approaching its peak. Sure someone will bring out another graphically stunning game, but they will all struggle for originality, I think. I hope Im wrong though as I plan on getting my own 360 when they stick the new processors in.

Andre said:
Don't educate me,chanes are am alot more educated than you. I am a paralegal so your not even in my league,I'm out of court,I do enough work don't open your UK trap about my skills,shut it.

:lol: Still not educated anough for correct punctuation it seems.

Boasting on the internet? Mature.

Andre said:

I hate grammar whores too.

Andre said:

If you are a paralegal, no wonder this fine country is turning to complete ****. You can't even type correctly man. I mean, is it so hard to press the . key? And maybe give your post a nice read-over before pressing submit?

What I mean is, developers have a lot of scope for using the Wii controllers, but the xbox, having been out around a year, is approaching its peak. Sure someone will bring out another graphically stunning game, but they will all struggle for originality, I think. I hope Im wrong though as I plan on getting my own 360 when they stick the new processors in.

I dont like this argument that 360/PS3 games are lacking originality just because they dont use a wii remote style control. Theres more to originality than a control system.

ABC said:
If you are a paralegal, no wonder this fine country is turning to complete ****. You can't even type correctly man. I mean, is it so hard to press the . key? And maybe give your post a nice read-over before pressing submit?[/QUOT

What difference does it make? I make the money obviously I would use proper grammer, once I have to fill out Aiffidavits,and all that other stuff. It's just common sense, I dont need to waste time on trash such as yourself. You don't know me and I dont know you.

ABC said:
If you are a paralegal, no wonder this fine country is turning to complete ****. You can't even type correctly man. I mean, is it so hard to press the . key? And maybe give your post a nice read-over before pressing submit?

I don't think thats the only reason your country is going down the shitter.

ABC said:

Or mabey he has better things to do then make sure his grammar is up to par on a little internet forum. And bother people who don't do so.

DrYou said:
Or mabey he has better things to do then make sure his grammar is up to par on a liitle internet forum.

Oh, I see what you did there!

You intentionally replaced your normally stellar grammar with poor spelling so as to reinforce your point further.

Or did you....:rolleyes:

DrYou said:
Or mabey he has better things to do then make sure his grammar is up to par on a liitle internet forum. And bother people who don't do so.

Why? Alot of people are reading what you type on this "little internet forum." Then he tries to tell me he's a paralegal. That's like Micheal Jackson telling me he's black.

ABC said:
Yeah, Gears of War was pretty awesome looking... BUT the gameplay made me kinda mad... when i was playing multiplayer it made me mad that a large chunk of my vision was cut off by the guy... ANYWAY yeah that's a pretty good idea... I'm just doing abuncha research on upcoming games for the wii just to make sure that when I get one, I actually get good games to go with it.

Back