what time does gamestop give out the game?

Attacktix

WiiChat Member
Jul 2, 2007
Ive called my gamestop, a couple times, to talk to many people to ask them when they are going to acctually, start selling the game. I have gotten ALOT of answers. the weird thing is... most of them said 10:00. I dont understand, what happens at 10:00???

(and please dont think im stupid, ive called over 4 times, and have gotten all differnt answers.)

10:00 is when the "Midnight Realese" event starts. I believe you get SSBB at 12:00 or 12:01.

Yeah they say come at 10pm for the tourney. So I guess it should last an hour or two until midnight then we get in line for the game~

Is there any reason to get there at 10 P.M. if you don't plan to do the tournament? I don't want to sit around for 2 hours; plus, I really need to go grocery shopping when I'm out, and I'd like to roll into GS around 11:30-11:45. Will this not work?

I heard the tourney at my gamestop starts at 7. And they also told my friends to come at 10PM. Is today not daylight savings? Shouldn't we push time forward? We can get there 1 hour sooner.

Btw I don't think under 18 can sign up for the tourney without a parent/legal guardian :( :( :(

Well you gotta be at gamestop at 10pm and then wait for the release game of Brawl will be out at midnight 12:00am - 12:01am to get your copy of the game as well.

Zori said:
I heard the tourney at my gamestop starts at 7. And they also told my friends to come at 10PM. Is today not daylight savings? Shouldn't we push time forward? We can get there 1 hour sooner.

Btw I don't think under 18 can sign up for the tourney without a parent/legal guardian :( :( :(

DST starts at 2 A.M. local time.

Zori said:

With a prize like this, I don't think you should worry much.

hahahaohwowci5.jpg

is it being released on midnight Sunday or Monday?
because i have gotten plenty of games on release at gamestop, and they showed me that the release date is the day before street date when the game is actually available.

MySims said:
Ive called my gamestop, a couple times, to talk to many people to ask them when they are going to acctually, start selling the game. I have gotten ALOT of answers. the weird thing is... most of them said 10:00. I dont understand, what happens at 10:00???

(and please dont think im stupid, ive called over 4 times, and have gotten all differnt answers.)

The festivities start at 10:00 however the game will be sold and handed out at 00:00.

So at 10:00 you will be able to play it cause at my gamestop they had a demo but someone was on it

Back