What track do you hate the most?

^^^ Chaotic and crazy courses ftw. :DNow that I've thought about it though, one track I dislike is Dry Dry ruins, but only for my terrible luck. I'm always gettin' trolled by the bats when going out of the ruin exit by a combination of some random item being a dick, and then not having enough speed, getting me owned off the track by the bats. =/ Half the time I race there, I'm red shell'd, blue shell'd, thunderbolted, etc. on a lap, and then get knocked off the track by those assholes by landing right in their path...You'd think unlucky mishaps like that would happen more often on Rainbow Road, for god's sake. :lol:
lol, aint that the truth ;)

grumble volcano and moonview highway. evey time i race in them i do terribly. i just fall off a bunch/get run over by cars and by the time i get back im in like 10th place trying to fight back.

I used to be balls terrible at Maple Treeway. I'd fall off the track at least once every race on it (not counting being knocked off the track by other players; I'd just drive right off and fail :p). :lol: Conquered that stupidity awhile ago, luckily.

The only thing 'bout Wario's Gold Mine I've got a problem with is the strange glitch that occurs near the beginning of the track, on one of the big slopes. For whatever reason, the game always wants you to careen off to the right and into the pit, even if ya ain't so much as touching the control stick. =/ Still haven't figured out what causes it.

Yeah Idk why I rule at it though its my second least favorite

Back