What track do you hate the most?

i hate peach beach because it isnt fun its just a dull oval
i hate shy guy beach its just DUMB

grumble volcano (really hard on 3rd lap you can also can get traped on the sinking parts and they slow you down when there shaking on the 2nd lap) maple treeway (those evil wigglers will pay when a get a bullet bill or star) warios gold mine (most annoy bats and mine carts in mario history)

Last edited:
Grumble Volcano and Moonview Highway. I can't believe people actually PICK these online...

I absolutely LOVE both of them! :D

Luigi's Circuit. Because it's the most boring of them all, obviously. I'd normally pick the track I'm absolutely horrible at, but I've conquered my failures of Rainbow Road 'fore I stopped playing MKW (and I can at least put up a fight on every other course). So, my least favorite is the least fun. =P

I absolutely LOVE both of them! :D

Are you serious.jpg

Grumble volcano is awesome.
I hate moonview highway cause i can't dodge the cars ;_;
Seriously, they spawn right in front of me.

^^^ Just stay between whichever side of the road the cars are driving with you in direction (you never know when mirror mode might pop up) and the middle of the road, and keep in the back of your mind when a car behind you might run you over.

^kind of hard to do during a chaotic race, with all the thunderbolts and bulletbills and shells and stars and bloopers and banana peels and spiky shells.

Unless you're a pro like me, then it's a breeze. :3

/totally modest

:lol: There's no way I could call myself a Mario Kart pro, and I'm really not, but I find these courses everyone has trouble with really easy. I'd say it's a matter of practice makes perfect. Multitasking with all the chaos in the race and a course's obstacles becomes natural eventually. It only really took me a month of playing probably half an hour a day or so of casual play to get as good (?) as I am, lol.

The first paragraph was sarcasm, lol. I'm not a pro. Good at a game =/= pro. Mario Kart is nowhere near my forte in gaming. But swerving around Moonview Highway's cars doesn't require much skill, IMO. Maybe I'm underestimating the difficulty of it or my own skill, but that's how I see it.

Point being: PRACTICE UNTIL YOU'RE BETTER!

Well personaly the only 3 i hate r Dk jungle parkway (didnt like in original mk either), and mario/luigi curcuits. Now i know u guys r thinkin "y luigi curcuit?". 4 me its just 2 simple. ima major drifter and ima beast when it comes to narrow and sharp turns, luigi curcuit 2 open, easy to get hit by everything. Same goes with mario curcuit.

The first paragraph was sarcasm, lol. I'm not a pro. Good at a game =/= pro. Mario Kart is nowhere near my forte in gaming. But swerving around Moonview Highway's cars doesn't require much skill, IMO. Maybe I'm underestimating the difficulty of it or my own skill, but that's how I see it.Point being: PRACTICE UNTIL YOU'RE BETTER!
I agree, the more chaos the better! Im assuming we all play online here so when it comes down to it the more difficult a race is the easier it is 4 me to win. Grumble Volcano is Awsome and Moonview is a piece of cake srry if u cant dodge the cars though, like SSB Freak said, Practice!!

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ Chaotic and crazy courses ftw. :D

Now that I've thought about it though, one track I dislike is Dry Dry ruins, but only for my terrible luck. I'm always gettin' trolled by the bats when going out of the ruin exit by a combination of some random item being a dick, and then not having enough speed, getting me owned off the track by the bats. =/ Half the time I race there, I'm red shell'd, blue shell'd, thunderbolted, etc. on a lap, and then get knocked off the track by those assholes by landing right in their path...

You'd think unlucky mishaps like that would happen more often on Rainbow Road, for god's sake. :lol:

Back