what type of game do you like most

rubimartin

WiiChat Member
Aug 22, 2012
u.S.a
I like to play racing game. so many racing game I have played Online. My most favorite racing game Need for speed. I am a bigger fan of in this type of game.
share with me
what type of game do you like most.

Last edited by a moderator:
For PC, [STRIKE]emulation[/STRIKE] at the moment it's War Simulators. Only PC games I've played are Minecraft (I don't care if it's moved to the 360, it's a PC-original game) 'n Mount & Blade, the latter of which is my favorite. Micro managing can be strangely fun for me, and I love RPG style combat; especially if it's real-time.

I like a little bit of fps but mostly i like the games where you are given some freedom to roam around and the game doesn't keep pushing you in one direction. for example elder scrolls series or zelda
i apologize for grammer im on my ipod.

​It's always going to be FPS. Playing Quake 3 Arena & Unreal Tournament is always going to be the best on PC. Also I create Custom Maps. Click the link in my sig.

I cant pick one as that would be close minded

Dbloke just because you like something that doesn't make you closed-minded. I like the Zelda games but i still play other games.

[h=2]what type of game do you like most[/h]
A lot of people naming one type, I dont as I dont just like one type best

Ones I dont like, almost all sports games that are serious,

Football games should of ended at Sensible Soccer

Ones I dont like, almost all sports games that are serious,

Football games should of ended at Sensible Soccer

Completely agree with you there DBloke :D. I literally hate Football games on the PC it's just not suitable for it and I don't see it as successful as on Wii, PS3, Xbox etc..

Back