What weapon did you use the most and the least?

Read what I said. I said: "The only time I ever used slingshot is when I had to at the start"

I didn't use the hawkeye thing that much either.

You had to use hawkeye when you were at the hidden village with all the orcs.

It is a code used to add other people as friends on your Wii. You need internet connection on your Wii to do it.

PM me if you have any questions (Click on my name and press send private message).

Sparx said:
You had to use hawkeye when you were at the hidden village with all the orcs.

The first time I played I never even bought the hawkeye. Hell, my friend played through without even realizing he could buy a Hylian shield.

Lol finishing the game without hylian shield...Ouch.

My god the Wii owns... said:
The first time I played I never even bought the hawkeye. Hell, my friend played through without even realizing he could buy a Hylian shield.

i played through w/o the hawkeye as well, when i first played through it i just blasted through he game as fast as possible to get all the story etc...then i go back to get the rest usually

the hidden village was pretty fun w/o it if u ask me, more challenging

Its hard aiming from that far without the mask.

Sparx said:
Its hard aiming from that far without the mask.
not unless you got skills. like when those kids wanted you to shoot the targets That was easy.

I liked the spinner. i liked running people over with it.

Hmm definatly bow and arrows, least of all the ball and chain after the snowpeak mansion i gave up on it lol

It was a good weapon and was a clever weapon for link to finally use after he did defeat the ball and chain man in alttp, vengence is sweet lol.

Back