Whatcha bin buyin

45610_616493771717933_573746523_n.jpg

I DUN NEED NO NEXT GEN!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairchild_Channel_F

URL]

Yes this is a real thing,
Explanation, its from China, I do want it

About to go spend $53 On Some games for my B-day. I'm gettin' The Last Story[free], Harvest Moon: (something) Melodies[free], Final Fantasy XIII, Spectrobes Origins, Yu-gi-o 5Ds Duel Transfer, and Final Fantasy XIII-2. Pretty hyped. I'm usin' Gamestop because even though they're crap, they're fast and simple. I give you 5 games, you give me 6 games. Also due to their deals, I could resell the games I buy back for a profit xD.

Last edited:
Gamestop is a disease to gamers like fast food chains are a disease to obesity rates.

Almost all online PC games have something that you can unlock by paying money, don't you think?

The beauty of such systems is that cheap bastards like myself can enjoy F2Ping all over the place. *immature chuckle*

Disease or not I'm getting 6 games for $53. I'm in for the fast and easy deals. Although as soon as I gain access to Amazon, I'll trade my Bigmacs for home cooked dinners.(I don't actually eat fast food. I'm Vegan.)

1014254_616975801669730_195073282_n.jpg

PADS!!
360 ones £12 each
N64 £8
Game boy games
£2.99

/nostalgia

If you were American, this is where I'd be in awe and amazement.

... Anti-patriotic comments aside, why'd ya go vegan?
1. I am American
2. Not because i'm an animal-lover like most would think. I've found how horrible Meat/Dairy/Eggs are and quit them. I still regret it when ever I'm around meat but i'm not going back. The only problem is i'm a minor so I have little say about what food I have to choose from.

You're a youngin' and a vegan? ... Who's American?! I don't even. :lol:

So, how's non-vegan foodstuffs horrible?

You have to do a bunch of reaserch to find the main details but it has a lot to do with substances in non-vegan food promoting heart disease and cancer. By no means am I reccomending this path though, it's a rough one.

Ain't done it myself, but from what I've seen replacin' the battery only takes a few minutes. Ain't hard at all so long as you follow a youtube tutorial t' the word. If ya don't have much experience tinkerin' with electronics, be sure to watch multiple tutorials t' insure ya don't do anythin' stupid. I'll probably **** up one'a my versions when I inevitably change a battery in the future.

By the way, my name's Prinny.

You have to do a bunch of reaserch to find the main details but it has a lot to do with substances in non-vegan food promoting heart disease and cancer. By no means am I reccomending this path though, it's a rough one.

Oh, so it's 'bout health. Hell if I'm concerned then, I'm a gluttonous (wannabe) gourmand who doesn't care if he lives t' be a crooked-steppin' old man.

Prinny, if I still have my old Pokemon Red, (The internal battery has most definitely run dry) how hard would it be to change it?

Opencart.
Take battery out (carefully)
Put new one in, hold it down with tape and cardboard to make sure it dont move about

Can I get some help? I need to decide what i'm gonna be buyin' for my bithrday.
Option 1:
$8 Chrono Trigger
$16 Shining Force I & II
$10 Pokemon Snap
$8 Super Metroid
$5 Final Fantasy I
$8 Mario RPG
$18 Ogre Battle MOTBQ & POLC
$8 Harvest Moon
$8 Final Fantasy IV
$5 Kirbys Adventure
$5 Metroid