What's Nintendo planning with Luigi?

isn't Waluigi, Luigi's evil brother? and Wario is Mario's evil brother?

If that's right he could be part of Waluigi group? and Wario be good with Mario lol:lol:

and as for Luigi not having a Girlfriend, doesn't he have daisy, i thought that was the whole point of her, never actualy seen her play a part in anything lol.

Random:
Princess Peach is a Hooker!!! i a video on youtube lol. Mario hates peach for being takken by Bowser so much... Look at the list: Peach gets takken by, donkey kong, Bowser and she is Luigi's Special one on Mario Galaxy P2(after you finish mario)

lol go evil Luigi!!!!:ciappa: :yikes:

we already have an evil luigi..WALUIGI.eh eh eh..........
waluigi needs a game more than anyone

i dont think luigi is gonna turn evil at all...it would be dumb.

They should just make a compilation game in which Mario has to beat each World with a different major classic boss at the end of each one. IE Bowser has a world where he;s the final boss, Luigi now has a world, Wort, etc, could be interesting

Heil Luigi!
Tetsuo Luigi!
Luigi Vorhees!
Luigi Kruger!
Darth Luigi!
Leatherface Luigi!
Luigi Montana!
Luigi Corleone!

truly Waluigi does need a game...
however, Luigi would serve as an interesting evil character, it could
be made to fit his personality.
i use Luigi alot in Brawl, favorite character...mainly because of his
tendencey to kick the crap outta his opposition.
lol

I agree that Luigi as Chuck Norris's minion is just stupid....Chuck Norris doesn't need minions, Luigi would only slow down the flury of roundhouse kicks...

The Storm said:
truly Waluigi does need a game...
however, Luigi would serve as an interesting evil character, it could
be made to fit his personality.
i use Luigi alot in Brawl, favorite character...mainly because of his
tendencey to kick the crap outta his opposition.
lol

Waluigi won't get his own game ANY time soon. He barely made it into Super Smash Brothers Brawl as an assist trophy let alone a full on character like wario. Therefore I can't see how a whole game will be based on him... won't happen. They need do drop him and make a new character.

halo500 said:
maybe luigi could join forces with sinister gates...that would be the best duo ever
this is the most random post i have ever seen.

gates could solo while luigi does his brawl smash attack and dances like an idiot.

Back