Whats so great about smg

Do you own it? How far into it are you?

For me what makes it go from good to great is the sheer variety of gameplay mechanisms and environments. The ideas they came up with for levels based on manipulating gravity and other fun things brought about by the galaxy theme are really great and well done.

What all this boils down to is constant fun, the further you go into the game the more new things you see. Skating on ice with mario and doing jumps and stuff is brilliantly fun. A fireflower in a 3d mario game? Again tons of fun. I don't wanna ruin anything else, but its constantly giving you a new experience so the game doesn't get boring.

The graphics are great, the music is epic and nostalgic all at once. It's pretty damn high quality mate.

Yeah, the guy above me is right. You could say the same thing about everything, like "What's so great about GTA 4? It's just another GTA game.", but when you break it down it's really great compared to it's other games. Except this Mario game is different than the others due to the level structure, graphics, some game play, power ups, and lots more.

I'm still up on the fence on this one. I think im going to get it though....the girlfriend really wants me too

I'd say it's good fun.
I love the music and game play : )
it kinda gets annoying at times when I die and lose all my coins T-T but that's just my fault for being noob.
Depending on what you define as a Mario game this might be `another` Mario game, but it's out of this world.. (pun intended)

Its one of the better looking Wii titles out there now, the music is great.
It plays well, its really quite fun.
Must buy for sure.

Well, the graphics are amazing, and the stroyboard is cool.
There are alot of different levels, and its not too complicated, but the boss battle and the ending video is the best...

Quite frankly, this is as close as you can get to Xbox 360 graphics, so if they play any role in what games you get, this is a must have!

Skorp said:
Do you own it? How far into it are you?

For me what makes it go from good to great is the sheer variety of gameplay mechanisms and environments. The ideas they came up with for levels based on manipulating gravity and other fun things brought about by the galaxy theme are really great and well done.

What all this boils down to is constant fun, the further you go into the game the more new things you see. Skating on ice with mario and doing jumps and stuff is brilliantly fun. A fireflower in a 3d mario game? Again tons of fun. I don't wanna ruin anything else, but its constantly giving you a new experience so the game doesn't get boring.

The graphics are great, the music is epic and nostalgic all at once. It's pretty damn high quality mate.

Agreed. By the way, Skorp, is your avatar from UO? What a great game that was... :)

Wiiboy94 said:
I mean its just a mario game

you've got a pretty strong arguement there

I can see how no other games you like could be categorized so simply.

Don't try and persuade or argue with a moron. Because they'll bring you down to there level and beat you with experience

Back