Whats the worst physical pain you have ever felt?

My worst pain would be being kicked in the nuts. That really hurt.

Second worst pain was when I was playing dodgeball tag in my basement while its completely dark out using a medicine ball. (that was really really fun) I was running and I ran straight into the corner of a wall :wtf: and then hit my head on the cement floor.

Third worst pain was when I trashed my brother quad by jumping a hill. The ride was fun though. When i stopped rolling and the quad stopped rolling. The wheel ended up over my head...but I was my helmet. :) I broke my wrist though but that didn't hurt either. I though it was just spranged.

nailed my leg down to the bown it killed like hell! had five stiches that hurt as well!:cryin:

well once when it was really windy i was walking home from school and i heard a snap behind me then i turned around and whack a massive branch in my yace that knocked me down a verry long and verry hard flight of steps

Whilst at a friend's pool, i was getting out and i suddely got a muscle crap in the back of my calf, i was like stunned and my calf like locked up and wouldn't move at all, it really hurt.

Either that or when i got smacked in the side of the head with a golf club
(p.s it was a driver)

OMFG somthing like that happend to me last summer at my friends house we were watching PHSYCO and my legs crampped up and it hurt so bad and i couldnt walk i was so freaked out!

mr_resi said:
OMFG somthing like that happend to me last summer at my friends house we were watching PHSYCO and my legs crampped up and it hurt so bad and i couldnt walk i was so freaked out!

that happens to me sometimes when i try to flex my legs

Its because what i do is load up on pottasium and then get vey little for a month or two then load up on it when i cramp up again, probably not very healthy.

The ****ing headace I have right now
Who said that getin a 360 online was easy
FU(KIN PHONE COMPANY ARE A LOAD OF FU(KIN WANKERS
Itd help if I could hear them
First they say I need a router
Then oh you need a new modem with a effingnet connection

WHY THE FU(K DIDNT THEY SEND ME ONE IN THE FIRST FU(KIN PLACE
Meh im gona take about 5 paracetamol to stop this headace

last year, we were doing archery in gym class so i pulled back the arrow let it go and a blast of pain shot through my body. one of the four wooden quills that hold the feathers on the arrow ripped through my left index finger.:sad: the quill was about 3 inches long and nice and thick. It hurt so bad. So i had to go to the nurse and she was all like" looks like we're gonna have to pull it out with a tweesers." And i was like:yikes: :yikes: :eek:ut: But my finger was fine and it recovered quickly.:)

Back