What's your favorite Donkey Kong Country Game: 1, 2, 3 or 64?

LevesqueIsKing

An Instant Classic
Apr 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
I was watching videos on youtube (for the sake of bringing back memories) and was surprised by the number of people that said they were 'unimpressed by DKC3.' and those who said 'DKC 1 and 2 were way better than 3.' I dont know about you guys, but I ALWAYS liked 3 more. I just like games where you can roam around, Plus there were TONS of secrets to unlock, and even an alternate ending. Imo, 3 is better than 1 and 2 combined. Ive never played 64, but I thought I'd just throw it in there for the sake of pleasing a select few.

Happy Polling :wink:

Meh, just realized that there is no way to create a poll on WiiChat :sick: ...whatever, just post which one you like most.

DKC 3 I love the baby when he gets hit by something, he throws a tantrum. I like making their (dixie and baby) outfits different colors too. There were codes for it. I really love all of the DKC's but 1 gets to be tedious finding all of the hidden rooms on certain levels.

I'd have to say 3, but all of them are awesome! DK64 (it's not actually DKC64 in the states, only overseas) was awesome too. I really want a new 3-D Platformer style Donkey Kong for the Wii.

I didn't even realise Donkey Kong 64 was ever called a DK Country game.
I would LOVE if they made another Donkey Kong Country game, just like the other 3. Whether it's for the DS or if they made a special 16bit console just for it, I'd buy it :D

they really need to consider making a dkc 4...wait neva mind, rare is owned by microsoft...

Nintendo might try and re-make some of the games by rare or they might try to strike a deal with them, u never know what Nintendo has up thier sleeves.

Back