What's your favorite reloading action in RE:4

trisyyy

Banned
Jun 25, 2007
on wiichat (DUH!)
Wii Online Code
8072-5380-4833-5850
okay, here's how this tread works, all you have to do is tell everyone what your favorite reloading action is.

My favorite is the mine launcher becuz it is cool when it reloads!!! :aureola:

I like Broken Butterfly's reload, and the Handcannon's reload looks similar.
I like to upgrade their reload speed only once, cuz the faster reloads are just too fast to enjoy.
Leon kinda looks like Samus Aran when he reloads with the MineThrower lol

well another reason why i like the mine throwers reloading action is becuz leon snaps it back, and then smoke comes out, and then he puts the clip in and it snaps back. that is so awsome!!!!:cornut:

Well, i prefer I actions i do to reload:)

I will do a little role play reload:lol:

I'm gonna hurt myself when UC comes out . .

uhhhhhhhhhhhh..... ok??? no offense, but i cant understand ya. plus, u didnt answer my question.:wtf:

lol u got this from the chach re4 thread! jk...

my favs are the striker, cuz it sounds badass when u reload, and the red9, it looks awesome.

and the mine thrower reload looks pretty hardcore too lol :cornut:

y, thats why i love it!!!!!! :) and i love you too, give me some sugar, jk lol!!!! :lol:

Agreed, red9. I'd love to handle are real one. The whole clip idea for it is sweet. And it's funny how you reload the shotgun. Two shells and bam, reloaded.

trisyyy said:
uhhhhhhhhhhhh..... ok??? no offense, but i cant understand ya. plus, u didnt answer my question.:wtf:

Spend less time on RE4 and more time reading and you would understand.

I prefer me reloading, rather then the game actions, say if I'm with a thread in games like this and red steel, we do a little 'real' action while reloading for laughs:lol:

Cpt.McCloud said:
Spend less time on RE4 and more time reading and you would understand.

I prefer me reloading, rather then the game actions, say if I'm with a thread in games like this and red steel, we do a little 'real' action while reloading for laughs:lol:

I didn't understand what you were saying until I read ur explanation. Maybe you can spend more time on writing...:smilewinkgrin:

Back