Wheres all the older wiichat members

Darkprinny said:
I liked it it was funny (I throgt it was)
Yeh it was funny people had only been here for maybe a week or two were saying goodbye weird...

Hey ya I'm here

Im really old, and considering I was looking at the forums on May, I decided to join on June 6th

I love this forum and I will never leave it... (despite the goodbye thread I made because it was just for a little time and I came back like 1 week later)

Edit: I can remmember the "Who hates arcadium" thread made by MotherBrainRulez a long time ago just because he was really jealous I had 300+ posts :lol:

Another Edit: Does someone remmembers Riviet?

Last edited:
Nah not a clue about riviet but i remember apollo and stickeylabel who left us to make a another forum which I can;t type because it is a banned word which i think is a bit weird i0n

Sam_Harris said:
Nah not a clue about riviet but i remember apollo and stickeylabel who left us to make a another forum which I can;t type because it is a banned word which i think is a bit weird i0n

Yes lol, I also joined that forum, I visit it a bit, but now something really big...

Oh and if you know what old means on this forum, you gotta remember riviet and the "who hates arcadium" stupid thread, or the Link's throwing its sword i0n's avatar.

He was trying to get me to join
had a look the layout was confuseing

Last edited:

Arcadium said:
Hey ya I'm here

Im really old, and considering I was looking at the forums on May, I decided to join on June 6th

I love this forum and I will never leave it... (despite the goodbye thread I made because it was just for a little time and I came back like 1 week later)

Edit: I can remmember the "Who hates arcadium" thread made by MotherBrainRulez a long time ago just because he was really jealous I had 300+ posts :lol:

Another Edit: Does someone remmembers Riviet?
I remember that:smilewinkgrin: I joined in June, so I've been here for awhile:cornut:

Been here since 8th of August :) (I think, can't be bothered to check) anddd I'm still here :) learnt alot from the site, 'cause of the site that I learnt Photoshop :) soooo s'all good :) and I'm not going nowhere :D

I can remmember the "Who hates arcadium" thread made by MotherBrainRulez a long time ago just because he was really jealous I had 300+ posts
LOL I remember that time. He wasn't jealous of you at the time but he was sick of posters like you who didn't add anything to the boards and focused on post counts. So he made the "who hates Arcadium" thread.

Nowdays I don't even see you much on this forum and I must say there's a big improvement with your responses compared to when you started here.

I remember you said to me once 'why must you write long responses!' XD.

I think I remember riviet. I reckon he appeared then disappeared on this chat board.

The oldest here would be i0n and the members who joined here from day one.

linkzeldagame said:
LOL I remember that time. He wasn't jealous of you at the time but he was sick of posters like you who didn't add anything to the boards and focused on post counts. So he made the "who hates Arcadium" thread.

Nowdays I don't even see you much on this forum and I must say there's a big improvement with your responses compared to when you started here.

I remember you said to me once 'why must you write long responses!' XD.

I think I remember riviet. I reckon he appeared then disappeared on this chat board.

The oldest here would be i0n and the members who joined here from day one.

One word: YES.

When I started at this forum, it was the first one I joined, and I just wanted to be the first poster at first (in those times Riviet was), and actually, yeah... I didn't liked to make really long answer or posts, the mosts of them were less than a line long...

I also remmember when I told you that as it was yesterday, I told it to you and some other guy that I can't actually remmember his name, and then you put me a bad reputation lol.

This forum has changed A LOT I think, and I think i0n must do a sub-forum for all the old people, like us.

Oh and when we didn't even know which was the release date of the Wii, and all the release date speculations we have was funny :lol:

Yet another long post :).

Back