Wheres all the older wiichat members

nintendowiigaming.piczo said:
then i'm an old member. And as an answer : Their buzzy playing their nintendo revolution.
Hey I have always wondered whats up with your name just curious it seems like a website or am just really naive

I am "older" Turning 22 on the 14th of this month. Woot woot.

Wiired said:
Such as Homicidal Gamer, he was cool, ain't seen him since I not long joined.. might be a sign :idea:

Ive seen him around, but not really anymore..... He always did great posts.

I want to say something, people are becoming mods and have done like 2,500 posts but havnt seen them do posts at al!

Wow, it seems like I've been around here for longer than just about everyone (except i0n, obviously). There were some cool posters back in the old days, I miss them.

motherbrainrulez said:
wow prinny we both joined in may isnt that amazing

Its amazing that we have not goten bored and left (for real)

Napalmbrain said:
Wow, it seems like I've been around here for longer than just about everyone (except i0n, obviously). There were some cool posters back in the old days, I miss them.

It was all hippies and liberals... those were the worst times.

Darkprinny said:
Its amazing that we have not goten bored and left (for real)
Well you did you had a whole thread saying good bye.... and then everyone seemed to making these threads..... but you came back.... and they seemed to stop so yeh

deity_link said:
Well you did you had a whole thread saying good bye.... and then everyone seemed to making these threads..... but you came back.... and they seemed to stop so yeh

I liked it it was funny (I throgt it was)

Back