Wiichat members before the wii was out thread

Wiired said:
Aaaaah... back in the day when everyone had huge signatures. Good times.
Good times spent scrolling past sigs :lol:

im_a_super_smash_bro said:
try dragonflair. He/she made me my siggy and I like it :D

OK thanks, Ill PM him

I PM'ed Wiired, but it seems he doesnt want to make any more sigs

:lol: Back in the days when asking for rep was unheard of, and the rep system was jsut there and not being used :lol:
DRMARIO said:
I distinctly remember one with plenty of quotes, and a huge, almost square, signituare
That might've been my sig it was pretty big, I got a PM or two so I scaled it back to a slightly smaller version.

Last edited:
Remeber when wee could have videos in our sigs

THIS IS MADDNESS
THIS IS WIICHAT

fitlayoutfn8.jpg

FIT!
To think, we were all attracted to this layout to join this site... I prefer that one to current actually lol..

Oh wow! i hardly even remember that at all. That must have been changed before the wii even came out.

Wiired said:
FIT!
To think, we were all attracted to this layout to join this site... I prefer that one to current actually lol..

Same here

The new ones two white

Wiired said:
fitlayoutfn8.jpg

FIT!

Wow, looks a little lame.

However I think it'd be cool to have some Nintendo characters near the header somehow just to make it a little less clean-cut.

@Brawny: At least one good thing come out of the newb rush of april;)

I was an original Wiichat member. I joined because I got excited about the Wii, I hadn't played a nintendo system since N64 and decided it was time to switch back to Nintendo. Glad I did, I have enjoyed Wii ever since I got it. I remember talking about how people were saving up to get a Wii over the summer.

Back