The history of wiichat.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darkprinny said:
Or better yet athread saying who we think should be a mod

That's what I said.

A thread suggesting new MOD's or explaining yourself.

Edit;

There is a story behind Syntax and no that wasn't how contrary to popular belief.

I remember there being a lot of those threads, and most of which, if not all of them are now locked. I don't see the need for another mod, but that's just me. Things don't appear to be out of hand IMO, and the current mods are doing a good job holding down the fort, with the spammers who occasionally invade WiiChat.

blueovalboy7 said:
I remember there being a lot of those threads, and most of which, if not all of them are now locked. I don't see the need for another mod, but that's just me. Things don't appear to be out of hand IMO, and the current mods are doing a good job holding down the fort, with the spammers who occasionally invade WiiChat.

like the spam that happened to show up on Saturday? I will never be so afraid as i was that night to go to this site after seeing those huges pics on the home page. :cryin:

You got it wtong, I was just wondering if I would ever be considered. Super Mod is too much but mod is cool.
ANYWAY this thread derailed a while back IMO...

zapasant93 said:
ok, so im still a relatively new member here, i joined in august, but it seems alot more has happened before i joined.

i see alot of things that confuse me......

have their been past moderators? because i see in alot of old threads members with the infamous blue mushroom.......but i have never seen them post....whats with that?

how come we have so many members with a reputation and high post count but are never on anymore........what happened........did they just leave, or did they go to another forum??

whats with the THE LOOSE CANNON character.......? i hear so much, but i know little to nothing about this person, i hear "TLC" was quite the member, what happened?

i heard about some "disaster" that happened where alot of members left wiichat.com..........i dont get it....

please enlighten me fellow vets of wiichat.........I WANT TO KNOW MY BACKGROUND!

if their has been more, then please, nurish my brain with you knowledge

lastely, thank you to i0n for creating such a cummunity :)

well i doubt people left becuase they joined another forum. i have many other forum accounts and i check up on them all frequently

Actually, quite a few members left for good because they thought that this forum was doomed. So, they stopped posting here.

At least when Syntax became a mod, he didnt stop being a member as well, you know, he is still posting in threads. It's comforting, really.

Syntax said:
Actually, quite a few members left for good because they thought that this forum was doomed. So, they stopped posting here.
Well you could cost (word check) them back with offerings of biscuits.
(I came back because I was mitherd like heck over MSN and to here THAT QUESTION again)

i dont know if this post might seem a little late or whatever, but i too have noticed that a lot of members have left. i kinda want to know what forum these ppl have been going to myself.

Well a few went on to MAH FORUM then they buggerd off to other wiisites

oh, and another thing, howed prinney get the mushroom under his name, is that cuz your a moderator or somthing?

At least when Syntax became a mod, he didnt stop being a member as well, you know, he is still posting in threads. It's comforting, really.

I'm a post-a-holic :)

(I came back because I was mitherd like heck over MSN and to here THAT QUESTION again)

I'll get right on it. :)

oh, and another thing, howed prinney get the mushroom under his name, is that cuz your a moderator or somthing?

Prinny is special :)

Yeah
I tend to BEND the rules like a school ruler (maybe thats why I havent been made a mod)

BUt I have said
elloco0.gif
to a lot of members
My offical title is -Official greeter-
Im posably the only one that dosnt copy paste intros (drag and drop from imageshack)

Your actually the official greeter? thats why you have a red muushy?

Darkprinny said:

and did you mean coast?

Prinny was joking :)

All my intro posts are hand typed, not copy and pasted... I just lack creativity..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back