Wheres the surprise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read in an article that they were delaying Bwii and that Endless Ocean would come out the same day as BWii, but that doesn't make much sense; two Nintendo games in one day? one of them is going to get delayed again.

LevesqueIsKing said:
Wow, what a tremendous post. I do remember the BWii delay, and I do remember being dissapointed about no headset support. It makes perfect sense! Did you think that up on your own or read it somewhere? Regardless, thank you a ton for posting that, you've put my 'SSBB wont have headset support' nerves to rest.

*REPPED*

I actually came up with that on my own. I was about to type about why the surprise would be headset support and it sorta came to me...It was kinda weird..

Gustav1939 said:
"Wii" need to chill. I am sure Reggie and Nintendo have a surprise, of course remember this is business, and any person here who has ran a business knows its tough work. My mom does so I get a little insight. With a company as big as Nintendo, you are going to get delays, you are going to get surprises, and you're going to get disappointment. Sadly that's how it is.

On Wii Chat all I have heard lately is concern. Concerning Wii's reputation, its prices, its games, its performance. Yeah its important, but any fan of Nintendo knows Nintendo. They are not flashy sell outs as Microsoft or Sony. When they do competition they go into the people not mainly graphics and quality. There plan is simple, get a larger population into the new generation of Video games, The Wii. They've done that.

So keep in mind that concerning is not going to make anything better. It is what it is. And if you don't like it. Leave.

I have no problem with people who don't like the Wii. Just don't ruin others people opinions. And don't get all mad at this post and say...

"well im not being concerned"

Well if you're not anything i said up here^, then you're probably not the target audience of this post DUH?! :eek:ut:

That sentence does not make much sense. From what I can figure out about it, you are referring to them going after casual gamers lately. Notice that I said lately. Before this 'generation' of gaming, they were competing the same as everyone else. I find it amazing that people seem to think that this has always been Nintendo's philosophy when in reality it is a new thing.

nic7 said:
I actually came up with that on my own. I was about to type about why the surprise would be headset support and it sorta came to me...It was kinda weird..
In more recent news, the Official Nintendo Nsider forums were permanently locked today. This has arisen thoughts that Nintendo may have a (for lack of a better title) Forum Channel in development, and is possibly the surprise (since the forums were banned today, they've gotta have something to replace them fairly soon)

I bet it'll be a headset or this channel.

The channel doesn't sound like a very good surprise..hey maybe it'll even be a special Wii wireless keyboard.

i hope reggie is reading these speculations. He should understand we are expecting something really good and worth it lol. I wouldnt mind a headset. or a demo channel.

LevesqueIsKing said:
I can't even begin to explain how frustrated I would be if Brawl released without communication capabilities.
It does have communication: text chat

I hope it's BWii!

external HD Demo channel and a program or tuts to help you create your own Wii game... sweeeet. I don't care abouts headsets or keyboards really.

I'd like a hard drive the most, because I'm out of blocks. Ability to run the games off SD would work, or they could make a Nintendo sanctioned thumb drive to run them off. Sell them between 1 and 16 gigs.

Not that worried about a headset, an Opera update with keyboard support would be fun. Hopefully the surprise wasn't their forums closing.

sirgrim said:
Ability to run the games off SD would work, or they could make a Nintendo sanctioned thumb drive to run them off.
I would have thought that you would be able to use the SD card like a memory card instead it's like a backup. I mean DUH :eek:ut:

Last edited:
wiigotdawii said:
I would have thought that you would be able to use the SD card like a memory card instead it's like a backup. I mean DUH :eek:ut:

Plus copying them back and forth, for me atleast, is soooooo slow. It takes like 10 minutes for an N64 game, and about 3-5 minutes for a 20 block NES game.

It might be because I don't have a Nintendo sanctioned SD card, but we should at least be able to run our games from the card.

1 runing games from the sd card sounds like crap.
i bet it's some sort of update or mario rpg or a hdd or gead phones or all of them

We're all hoping for something great, but in the end, it's probably gonna be another new Mii channel, like Everybody votes.

I'm thinking they are going to release it on the 25th(Halo 3 release date) To try and get Wii gamers distracted from Halo 3, maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back