Which is better Call of Duty 3 or Medal of Honor Vanguard

Xanatos

Wants Brawl
Apr 14, 2007
Ok, I am going to get a game for Wii soon, and I want one of those two games., I hear the Call of Duty 3 has great controls and PS2 graphics. I heard Medal of Honor Vanguard has amazing graphics, but the controls are a bit weird. Which is true, and which is better?

COD 3 - see my thread. It's ok if you can put up with a game that suffers from lag when the battles get heated.

Call of Duty 3 is one of the best one player shooters out there

i got CoD 3 and i was pretty satisfied with it but theres nothing more to it cant wait for online games for wii I hope no friend codes like 360

it is true about MOHV, very short only 4 full missions. Took about 4 days of on and off playing to beat. I like the gameplay, but cant wait for MOH Airborne

personally, if i HAD to buy one of these then i guess i'd have to strangle myself with my own nunchuk cord or beat myself to death with my own wiimote. they are both shocking and are not worth the money or the effort - you play, you realise that it is going to be a fairly decent game and then before you know it you've only gone and completed it. its like settling yourself down to enjoy a pint of ale only to find that theres only dregs in the bottom, or sitting down to watch a movie only to find that all they play are the credits

for me neighter both of them suck the graphics are not cool i prefer RE games.

I had a couple friends over one saturday a while ago and one of them brought Vanguard. I thought that the multiplayer was very fun. We all had a blast

Back