• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Icetrash

King K.Rool
Aug 8, 2006
Perth, Australia
Wii Online Code
4727-8101-2072-3014
which of my banners are better? i just made the bottom one then (the sport one). i quite like it better because its smaller in height... but what do u guys think?

Id say the bottom one
its the ideal size (some peoples are to big)

Icetrash said:
which of my banners are better? i just made the bottom one then (the sport one). i quite like it better because its smaller in height... but what do u guys think?
I like the bottom one better. Which one of mine's do u think is better.

ok so far the bottom one is winning...... in a week ill see the results and ill keep the banner of the one which wins..... thanks guys!

what the hell when i try and delete my smooth criminal one it comes up with an error saying that the file size is to big and cannot be more than 112.0KB. Even tho im making it LESS by deleting? and then i tried to delete my sporting hero one and the same message came up =S. How do i remove one of my banners without me getting that message? =S

EDIT* - i then deleted both images then saved my sig with nothing in it. then i opened my sig again and pasted the link with the banner and it still comes up with that message! I now have no banner. Both of the banners are less than 112KB.

Last edited:
hm, unfortunate you.
maybe you should try make another one with waluigi in SSBB if possible!!

im not in the mood for creating another banner. im very depressed that i wasted my time creating my new one =(.......

ohhhhh i now know why it wont do it..... cause my dimensions are 498w x 98h
im 48width to long =(. wtf width doesnt matter...... ion make it 500width please =) so my banner can fit.

Back