Wii vs Ps3 vs Xbox 360

Eric

Wii would like to play
Sep 9, 2006
Wii Online Code
5126-5415-9694-6362
I know this is a Wii chat, I just would like to post your views on which is better for who/what (like which is better graphics, which is better games, etc)

I will post later, I gotta do a little homework now :p

wii=gameplay and originality
Xbox 360=gameplay and online play
PS3=stolen ideas and graphics

i hate when people say graphics are a games most important feature. its like saying that if you take a car out of the junkyard and only make the outside look nice, it will outperform a NASCAR racecar

depending on what type of games ppl r into corresponds to what they like...for example, i like RPG games so id go for the PS3 on that one, but i also love versing ppl online and Mario/Nintendo-type games as well; in my opinion, the X-Box 360 doesnt have that good game choice but its got Live (online play) and good graphics and isnt THAT bad...if it was up to me, i would have all 3 systems and play them for as long as id like with all the games i want...of course, everyone would want to do that but they know that theres school, work, staying fit, etc., and most importantly, life

i dont really have a personal opinion, but as of right now, im aiming for the Nintendo Wii, since its coming out pretty soon and its cheap

I perfer Nintendo's games and how much different they always are from other systems. Plus Nintendo has the cheapest prices (normally).

But I must say that Sonys systems have always had good graphics.

Microsoft...well...they have XBox Live and that's about it...

So, overall I have to say Wii.

It's so much cheaper and has better games.

So my vote goes for Wii.

Depending on what kind of games you like determines the console u will most likely get. I really like RPG games so im going to get the PS3 (not right away of coarse because im thinking of getting PSP). If someone likes Halo they can get x-box 360 =p plus the cool online play >_> For people that like mario games and a diferent style of playing not to mention carpal tunnell id say get the Wii. Just my personal opinion based on previous generation of games and what is known for the new ones.

Mitch2025 said:
wii=gameplay and originality
Xbox 360=gameplay and online play
PS3=stolen ideas and graphics

i hate when people say graphics are a games most important feature. its like saying that if you take a car out of the junkyard and only make the outside look nice, it will outperform a NASCAR racecar

Rofl, I love the PS3 one, that was soooo needed. I would've said that too but you beat me to it :lol:

The only reason I'd ever buy a PS3 later on down the road is for MGS4 because I'm a die-hard Metal Gear Solid fan. As for the Xbox360 I would buy it because I don't have Microsoft nearly as much as I hate Sony. But over all, Wii comes before everything.

Although, I must say I am dissapointed with Nintendo selling their "Mario" toys at McDonalds. C'mon Nintendo, you're way above that. We all know McDonalds is a fat corporation who cares nothing about today's youth, don't help them out by allowing them to sell your awesome toys.

~Marisa~ said:
Rofl, I love the PS3 one, that was soooo needed. I would've said that too but you beat me to it :lol:

Well they don't steal them.

They just borrow.

Ok, who am I trying to kid?

But they do have some original things...like...

Well it is the first system to use Blu-Ray, which is pretty neat.

But everything else is stolen...

They are all amazing. I own the 360 and love it but developers aren't even scratching the surface of what it is capable of. It's a shame really. The Ps3 will be amazing, no matter how many people hate it, it will succeed. And the Wii... it's going to be pure, clean, simple FUN. Something the gaming industry is in dire need for, IMO.

you cant state what you think because the graphics part is pretty much fact, and duh most of use are gonna pick nintendo for games

Sovieto said:
you cant state what you think because the graphics part is pretty much fact, and duh most of use are gonna pick nintendo for games

Was that sapose to be a complete sentence? Because I'm lost. :lol:

Back