Which Wichat users you would like to see on wi fi brawl?

Pretty much everyone, just so I kick more a@@ :p

nah, just kidding. as much as I can fight, I can fight anybody, randomly or from this forums. It would be much more bad ass if it was from this forums cause than, I can send the little messages I currently have in mind when I'll own each one of you.

Actually, I'm pretty sure some people are better than me and I'm looking forward to have a real challenge cause my brothers do suck at Melee

Extra Life Mushroom said:
I will gladly face anyone, anytime. I crave a challenge.
Dude I swear thats the shortest post you've had since you've been on this sight....I want to fight you.

^^ I second that. Usually, Extra Life Mushroom's posts are horrendously long, more so in the SSBB threads, but he uses paragraphs and other gramma so I can gladly read them.

EMMA...can the normal people call you emma? I went to the school therapist aswell, said I had some rage issues... now he's sleepin with the fishies.

I would spectate a Extra Life Mushroom+Tails McCloud match. That would be cool, but i don't think you can choose the matches you want to spectate... it's random. But I now want to bif Marioman more than anyone, he seems like he'll play it alot. I don't know why, maybe the name, the mystery.

Does no body wanna kill me? wah wah wah

i wanna kill

Wario2ooo
Bliss
Cpt.Mcloud
FROGGER :< lol
and some others :)

id like to battle daviduk200 for putting a brick in my comped and invading my thread
and the icy cuz we had a sweet banning war and probably have a good ssbb war too

^Emma is that you in your avy? Just wandering cause the Photo Album hasn't been working on my computer and I haven't been able to see if you've posted a pic or not...

She lives in England...
Buncha stalkers
No that's not her in the avy

Back