Which Wichat users you would like to see on wi fi brawl?

^Change your avy back. That one is...

yeah.

EDIT: Thank you for changing your sig.
Marioman said:
^Ok making sure...gotta know who everyone looks like...lol
:shifty:

Challenger approaches... The Mods! Prez, iOn, Mitch2025, Syntax and any other mods. They would a ball to fight.

Also, around wiichat, I saw an avatar of which the owners name was "Close", and it said that all the legends have left. I was just wondering who they were. Because now I want to tussle with them, and most of all, Close...

Seems a bit rude. I mean, it seems as though we still have legends. Or is it that as legends leave, legends rise to the top?

EDIT: Yeh, that girl that's in Emma's avvy looks like she has to much makeup on... not that it's a bad thing though. Well, Marioman if you want to know what I look like, I look like a surfer. You know, blonde hair, rippling mucsles, a boogy board, and i work as a life saver in the summer over the chrissie holidays. Yeah that's me alright. Oh! And I'm 6" 2.

Yes...

Last edited:
wow now i wanna battle killik for having plastic surgeory to look exactly like me.

Wiired said:
I request to play Sovieto. Be interesting for all to watch also, based on the fact neither of us have Wii's and will not be getting Brawl :) still tempted to get a Wii for Brawl.. but just for one game? Depends if I get a job or nicht.
ja, ja, I actually want to get a wii, mostly for brawl, itd be fun also to participate in wiichat tourneys.

yea, wiichat tourneys are gonna be hetic. its gonna involve a lot of code sharing and organizing

Alot of people are gonna get left out of those Brawl Torneys, and it'll probably be the people that want to be a apart of them the most. Hopefully, everyone gets a chance to be apart of the fun.

Yay, someone wants to battle me. Now I feel excepted.

The problem with the Strikers tourneys was that we were letting anyone in. Personally, I think we should have one where we know that EVERYONE in the tourney is reliable and won't be dropping out or not responding. We've got plenty of vets in this section, surely we could get a 24 man tourney...

It would have to be held on the weekends, (work, school)
@Kilik- I'm 6"2, used to have long hair...are you spying on me?:wtf:...

LevesqueIsKing said:
The problem with the Strikers tourneys was that we were letting anyone in. Personally, I think we should have one where we know that EVERYONE in the tourney is reliable and won't be dropping out or not responding. We've got plenty of vets in this section, surely we could get a 24 man tourney...
agreed...... alot of players have dropped out.....and we dont want that to happen again

wario!!! where've u been man? i havent seen u in a mintue.

i agree with leve on a limit of 24 people per tourney. thats a very good idea.

I would never spy on you...
But just so you know, you should get an ergonomic chair... you seem to slouch alot at the computer.

Disconnectors, yeah it would be safer to know everyone... avoiding disconnectors is vital. It's mostly young kids, not that I know for sure, but you can tell by their name i guess.

Can people from different countries play against eachother? Otherwise... some veterans won't be able to play. But if they can, time might be an issue with time. And is there a confirmed online Tourney mode??

Sorry bout all the questions.

I don't think there is a confirmed online tourney mode.But thats an awesome thought!
I also believe people from different countries can play against eachother, but lag is likely.

Back