Which Wichat users you would like to see on wi fi brawl?

fredes99 said:
i would want to fight fredes99, that kid is awesome
jk, i think anyone wellknown on these forums could kick my ass, ive never even played melee
BURN IN HIM ON T3H STAKE.

lol, I didnt even buy it untill a year after it came out, guess i'm a sinner.

I bought it 3 days after it came out, and I still bet you could kick my arse at it. ^.^

ssbb_lover said:
I bought it 3 days after it came out, and I still bet you could kick my arse at it. ^.^

Thats it?:lol:
I got it release day and have mastered all techniques and character combos.
Melee is my #1 game.
That tourney is mine!

pft, i got melee on launch and have been playin it ever since. i AT LEAST play it for 3 hours a day

@ tails: please change your avatar cause i cant eat or drink when i see it (i bust out laughin)

I never owned either title but I lived with people who did so I never really had to buy my own..I've had plenty of experience with all characters. I know all the basic techniques but the only advanced ones I know are short hop and fast fall.

But seeing as how wave dashing is not going to be in Brawl and the phtsics looks like its been redone to an extent I wonder if we're going to discover a whole new set of advanced moves specific to Brawl.

Also I will face anyone on the forums who wants a challenge. My info is in my profile if you're interested.

@tails: I agree with shoko that avatar made me shoot dr. pepper from my nose today. it hurt.

Last edited:
lol, my avy is powerfull stuff huh?
@Shoko-Wow, you're a boarderline nerd.

I'm looking forward to playing against Eagles, toomstone and some other aussies. I'd like to pit myself against Balrogs, Tails McCloud and SSBB_Lover, but living across the globe from them means that the online service wont allow it.

As far as i know, Mario Strikers doesn't let people from different countries play against eachother. I don't see how this will change with Brawl, as Nintendo has employed essentially have the same online play.

This thread makes me realise that there are "celebrities" of sorts on wiichat. Lol, really makes you think. An online reputation almost completely different from a school reputation, funny that.

killik119 said:
This thread makes me realise that there are "celebrities" of sorts on wiichat. Lol, really makes you think. An online reputation almost completely different from a school reputation, funny that.

And no one wants to play me. Yep, definitely like school. :thumbsup:

OMG shut up, Emma. I'll play you, lol.

No, I guess not, but it was worth a shot.
Meh, I kinda like you're weirdness...=/

Back