Which Wichat users you would like to see on wi fi brawl?

i would like to fight anyone who up to the challenge

Acdude6 said:
well whats the best everybody has done...iv beaten a Lv.9 capt.falcon with falco!
pft! i can beat any 3 lvl 9 computers with pikachu (seriously)

and then, my final showdown record is around 40 seconds, i forgot what exactly it was, i gotta check. and that record is not with jigglypuff either, it's with Luigi, and jiggly is really the best choice for that fight.

We've heard it a thousand times, Shoko :lol:

I could beat 3 lvl 9's in my prime, a few years ago. I havent played in so long, I'd probably be lucky to get 2...

mushroomedmario said:
i'd like to face everyone with a cool name, only than, could i call myself a skilled warrior
thats the rule of the world, if u fite a lot of peeps with a kool name but sucks, and win, then ur tthe master. an expert with a lame name, so what.

LevesqueIsKing said:
We've heard it a thousand times, Shoko :lol:

I could beat 3 lvl 9's in my prime, a few years ago. I havent played in so long, I'd probably be lucky to get 2...
and you'll hear it a thousand times more

Until someone finally stumps you online.

Personally, I have always wondered how you would fair against DarkRain...He's always been a role model to me as a Falcon player :cool:

If you dont know who DarkRain is, then look him up on youtube.

@ leve: pft, i'll hand his own a$$ to him :sick:. i need to put some videos up of me playing, so u guys can see how masterful i am :yesnod:

@ mushroomedmario: well, people wanna fight me because of my knowledge of the game. so they already know id be a "worthy opponent"

Last edited:
mushroomedmario said:
what do you base your logic on?

i haven't seen steph or jill post anything in the smash bros sub-forum
The logic of it is VERY simple..
They are popular around the forum and therefore MUST be good at a random video game.

Alright, here's my favorite DarkRain video. I post it here for your, but mostly my own pleasure :lol: This is a collage of random acts of pwnage. My goal is to some day play him.

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/v/Hd71Ky5jB2E[/MEDIA]

DarkRain Combo FTW!! For those poor souls who dont know what the DarkRain Combo is, he does it in the last clip (starting at 7 seconds (its counting down rather than up for some reason), until the end of the video. I have watched the DarkRain Combo hundreds, if not thousands of times, and attempted it probably more times than I've watched it, and I still cant pull it off. Simply amazing...

Last edited:
Back