Which Wichat users you would like to see on wi fi brawl?

Everybody forgot about me:( I find myself to be really good also but hey right now we are restricted to the people in meeting distance. Wit Wi Fi we will be able to find the people that can kick our asses lol

Man i cant believe how many people actually think they are the absolute best. I know im good and im gonna kick alot of ass but i also know imma get my ass kicked sometimes cause there is a whole world out there of people addicted to super smash so trust me.....nobody is gonna have a perfect record, everybody meets their maker

SuppaRoy said:
Everybody forgot about me:( I find myself to be really good also but hey right now we are restricted to the people in meeting distance. Wit Wi Fi we will be able to find the people that can kick our asses lol
Your right, how in the world did i forget about you! Your in my "Gonna Kick Your Ass List also" i've already got your Wii Online Code...hopefully you've got mine!!

I'm looking forward to just getting better. I am pretty sure I am no where near the ability of Shoko, Cyan, Mushroomed, Suppa, Axtlar, etc. but I look forward to practicing with them (whether I be in the Brawl Alliance or not) and getting better. Mainly because I dont have anyone to practice with, all of my friends are garbage.

Trust me......you play against me or anybody for that matter who is as cold as me......YOU will get BETTER!!
And since Shoko does talk alot about it, he must be GOOD......we'll see who's better out of me and him!

if i was in ssbb personily i would say that i would suck sometimes compared to characters like bowser and yoshi and mario and some others

im not gonna boast my abilities because i dont know how i compare to other ppl. anybody can take down 3 level 9s, when fighting the computer its strategy not skill, because they never figure out strategies. you can keep pulling the same combo, they wont ever catch on. now online is different. people catch on.

^lol Shoko wanna-be

asdfghjkl said:
im not gonna boast my abilities because i dont know how i compare to other ppl. anybody can take down 3 level 9s, when fighting the computer its strategy not skill, because they never figure out strategies. you can keep pulling the same combo, they wont ever catch on. now online is different. people catch on.
Good point. However, its the best thing that we can base it on, unless someone posts a video.

Back